New Job.

Wanted.

Seung?..

“Seung? No why?” You blinked at them.

“Oh…” They all said in unison.

“Maybe it’s not time we told her…*beep beep*” Chae Rin looked at her phone. “We got to go…___ be safe”

At with that they left you alone in your apartment. Choi Seunghyun, why is that name so familiar?

TOP POV

 “TOP leader are you paying attention?!” Seungri waved his hand in front of my face. “I’m trying to inform you on the currency income!”

  “Why ?” I rubbed my neck and stretched out. “It’s just the same amount as last time or did something amazingly change in the past…let’s see” I glanced down at my watch. “Four hours. Seriously mankae you need to calm down on these reports and work on something else”

  “But you won’t let me do anything else!” He stood up and slammed his hands on the table. “Sol gets to shoot people and Dae gets to make weapons and what does Seungri get to do? COUNT THE MONEY!-“

“YAH!” Sol slapped him on the head. “Don’t raise your voice at him have some respect”

 “It’s alright…” I waved Sol away from the mankae. “I have a new job for you”

“A new job?!” He smiled.

 “Yup. You get to take care of my most loved possession while the three are on a mission for a couple of weeks” I sighed and looked down at my picture of __.

 “Ahhh…” He groaned and then perked up. “At least I don’t have to get ink on my fingers…I just have to hang out with a pretty girl-“

 “And protect her with your life and know that I’ll be watching your every move” I grabbed him by the collar and made deep eye contact. “If there is one scratch one her and it’s your fault, I will hang you from your knuckles and then turn you into the police..”

  “YES SIR” He choked out. “I’ll protect ___ like she was my sister my-my NOONA! Yeah my noona”

  “Good…now you better hurry she’s off to work right now and I don’t need her cute clumsy getting hit by a bus”

  I let go of Seungri and he caught his breath. “Well what are you doing here? GO!” I shouted.

 “YES SIR!” He sprinted out of the room.

  “Ahh…what have I done?” I rubbed my neck.

  “You let the mankae in charge of ___ that’s what you did.” Sol chuckled.

 

Soooorry it's so short. But it's better than nothing!!