19

Wanted.

BOM.

   Oh my god I can’t believe I just told him that…I ran my hand threw my hair and took a deep breath. If its not obvious by now I’m madly in love with TOP. All the girls thought it was just the usual boss crush fantasy. But I’m truly in love with him. I work harder and try to get his attention.

   But noooo! It’s always ____.  ____ this, ____ that. OH SHE’S SO PRETTY!

    Well I’m pretty too and a better match for him. He’s such a babo for noticing my feelings. Extra coffee on his desk and taking long missions.

  How many more signals do I have to send??

     “Bom!” I heard his deep husky voice call after me.

 Oh my GAWD! What is he just realized his true feelings for me???

  “Ye-s” I stuttered.

  “Can you go pick up my dry cleaning?” He asked.

 WHAT AM I YOUR ING MAID??

  “Sure…I was just about to go downtown anyways..” I grumbled and walked out.

   GD.

 She kept on holding onto me. Everywhere we went she either is holding my hand or I have my arm around her.

  Finally school was over for her and she is still touchy feely.

  “YAH ____! The jokes over you can stop acting like my girlfriend”

  “Oppa?” She let go of me.

“What?”

  “Can you be my boyfriend for awhile?”
 

    “WHAT??”

“Just in till I get out of school…Yoseob scares me”

 “How does that girly boy scare you?”

“He’s in a gang Beast-“

“Oh my god I know him! He’s like one of the most vicious drug lords out there…I have his poster. And you DATED HIM! I’m so jealous- I mean lucky you.” I gasped.

  “Wow a fan much?” She snickered. “No…Yoseob left the school cuz he got kicked out for beating up a boy that was flirting with me. He knocked like six of the poor dudes teeth out. He was so possessive…I just need someone to protect me”

  “So you’re using me as a shield? What the ___? I thought we were BFF’S!-“

“SHUT UP! He’s coming!”

   “____!” He ran over to us now with his entire gang. “Can we talk too you two?”

 “Uh..sure” ___ smiled.

“Okay, ____ you’re coming back to me and you’re going to die” He pointed at me.

  “Wait-“

“Do you even know who the I am??” I spat at them.

 “No…”

“Damn all of you should bowing down ninety degrees to my -“

 “GD oppa!” ____ scolded me.

“GD as in G-DRAGON!” They all gasped. “The hacker?”

 “Yeah” I shook my head. “But I’m better known as Kwon Ji-Yong.

Suddenly half of the Beast either bowed instantly or fainted.

   “Kwon Ji-ji-Yong! The prince of the mafia world? Son of one the biggest gang of Asia, that’s been missing for four years” One of the members chocked out.

“Yeah” I grabbed ___’s hand.

“Well prince or not your messing with my girl” Yoseob got up in my face. “____ belongs with me.”

“Ugh…I don’t have time for this” I socked him right in the nose and he yelped in pain.

“AHH my pretty face”

“Just stick to selling drugs my man…you’ll never be able to handel the big boy jobs” I patted him on the back and leaned down to his ear. “And ____ is mine…so if you lay one finger on her I will slice you open and throw you to the sharks at Sea World you understand me?”

“Yes…” He stuttered out.

 “Good” I smiled. “Good day to all of yall…and tell everyone the prince is back.”

  “AH! Let’s go get ice cream!” ___ grabbed my hand and we started walking away. “My knight in shining armor” She hugged my arm as I bought her ice cream.

 

 BOM.

 “AH! Let’s go get ice cream!”

  I heard ___’s voice. I looked over to see her clutched onto GD while he was buying her ice cream.

 “A couple??”

  I quickly took a picture on my phone and sent it to TOP. Haha know he won’t love __ anymore.

TOP and BOM forever!!