14

Wanted.

A few days before.

 “Phew.” You wiped the sweat off of your forehead and admired your spotless bedroom. “Perfect…wow this is what I’m doing with my time” You collapsed on the bed.

  RUFFF RUFFF.

 Your head popped up and you smiled. “Pupppy???” You ran to the hall and saw GD with a huge orangish dog. “Cute~~” You walked over to them.

 “I know I am” GD smirked and seemed to be hooking the dog to a leash.

“Are you going on a walk???” You asked petting the dog. “Hello” You kissed the dog on the forehead.

“YAH that’s gross! Do you know were Gaho’s head been?” He thumped me on the head.

“How can I resist kissing him?? He’s so freakin cute?? But are you going on a walk?”

“Yeah-“

“CAN I COME??”

“No”

“Why??? Ive been stuck in this stupid house all week-“ You started to complain but he stopped you.

“Fine…” He groaned. “Stay here”

“YAY!”

“Put this on” He threw a jacket and beanie. “It’s cold”

GD POV.

___ and I walked down the street. It seems like every man was checking out her, it made me sick and want to kill them…wait what? Nevermind.

  “___ hold my hand” I muttered and she obeyed.

“Opppa~~! Gaho is so cute!” She smiled at me.

With that outburst all the men walked away in disappointment. I pulled her closer while crossing streets and made sure she doesn’t trip. I got TOP on my case if I break his little toy.

 I let her run around with Gaho at the dog park and I sat on a bench watching. She was so cute. My type. Something I wanted to protect.

   “I’m falling for ____” I sighed. “Wait no!” I thumped my head in disbelief. “___! Come on lets go!” I yelled and she ran over.

  Her hair flowed in the wind as she walked over with a big smile on her face. She looked so gourgeous.

 “Oppa” She waved her hand in front of my face and I blushed slightly. “Lets go” She grabbed my hand making my heart beat ten times faster.

  This is so wrong….i’m the hacker…the world’s best hacker. She’s the heiress to one the worlds tuffest mafia’s and ‘engaged’ to TOP. (Yeah like that’s going to happen :P)

 Present.

____ hugged Gaho but then looked up at me. “This is a lot to ask…but will you stay in here with me tonight?” She asked scratching her head.

“Uh..why can’t you get TOP or Seun-“  I stopped when I realized what I’m saying. “Fine…let me go get my stuff.” I sighed.

“Sleepover!” She whispered at Gaho and kissed him again.

How I wish to be that dog…