Yobo?

Wanted.

GD POV

  I walked into my bedroom and sat down at my computer desk while eating my noodles happily. “Now to check on surveillance cameras…good…good…what?!” I shouted.

  A short girl was walking through the main hall…this short girl was ___. Why is she here?! TOP is going to flip and give her back her memory. . . . But right behind ___ was the short mankae. “SEUNGRI!” I shouted into the microphone. “YOUR SO DEAD!”

  I quickly ran out of my room so I could save ____ before TOP could get his hands on her. “You!” I pointed at Seungri while running down the stairs.

  “Ramen guy!” She smiled. “What’s up ?”

  “Not the time” I looked at her for a moment and then faced the mankae. “Okay cat killer why is she here?”

 “YAH! Don’t bring up the cat…it still hurts” Seungri faked cried. “___ I told you GD was mean” He grabbed onto ___’s arm.

  “Ya don’t touch her!” I slapped him away and pulled ___ close to me. “You need to leave now…he’s going to be home any minute”

“She has nowhere to stay hyung!~~” He pouted. “We can’t just leave poor sweet ___ on the street? The bad guys would get her!” He pinched her cheeks. “Plus she’s old enough now to know”

“Know wh-“ She was about to ask but I interrupted.

“Then why didn’t you get her a new apartment?!” I yelled at Seungri.

“Excuse me-“

  “Well put yourself in my situation!! What would you do?!”

 “Pardon bu-“

“I WOULD OF FOUND HER A NEW PLACE BESIDE HERE YOU !”

 “WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE UP?!!!!” ____ screamed.

You.

“WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE UP?!!!!” You finally shouted over them.

GD stopped strangling Seungri and they both stared at you with chinky eyes.

“What do you want?” GD said bluntly at you not letting go of Seungri.

“I would like to know what I don’t know…wow that sounds weird” You said.

 “Hyung! Lets just give it bac-“

“YAH! She’s not old enough…she wouldn’t be able to handle it.”

“She’s twenty now. She’s lived alone her whole life, lost everything, and she can still smile…I think she’s strong enough to know.” A deep voice said behind you.

  You turn around to see a tall man. Short dark hair, deep brown eyes, and nice lips…there probably really soft. AH what am I thinking?? I don’t even know the guy…but he is really handsome.

“____” He said softly to you and carelessly brushed your check. You blushed lightly and he chuckled. “Still as beautiful as I remembered…do you remember me?”

 “N-o” You stuttered out.

“Hmmm…how can you forget your yobo?”

“Yobo?”