15

Wanted.

GD

  “Go fish” She smirked at me and reached out to the grab a card.

 Wonder how I got in this situation? Sitting on her bed in my pj’s (which is just baggy sweats and a tank top…if you were wondering) playing go fish at 1:30 AM.

  Well I’m a push over.

 “Do you have any…4’s?” She asked and of course I had a four. This girl is a boss at go fish.

“Any aces?” “Go fish,7’s” “Here, 9’s” “Go fishing FOOL! Queen?” “….Go fish! HA IN YOUR FACE!” I pointed at her and she glared at me. “I WIN!” 
  “I was supposed to win” She groaned and pushed me off the bed.

“YA! Sore loser!” I laughed and jumped back on the bed. “Wanna play again??” I smirked.

“No.” She crossed her arms. “I don’t want to play with you”

“Aww is the little ___ angry?” I pinched her cheeks and held her face in my hands. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment but then I nervously let go. “Uh lets go to bed…it’s late” I started to get up but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. She leaned close to me and pecked me on the cheek.

  “Thank you for everything…you’re a good person oppa” She grabbed Gaho and laid back in the bed.

 ‘I’m far from a good person ___’ I thought to myself.

Wait she KISSED ME!! I blushed slightly and grin.

  You POV The next day.

  You walked into the main lab, you never like this place it scared you. With all its test beakers and florescent lighting. It reminded you of the doctor or even worse the dentist.

      “Uh…Dae?” You called. “Hello TOP said you wanted to see me.”

 “AH! ___!” He jumped out of nowhere.

 “EP!” You yelled and clutched onto GD. Wait how long has he been standing there!?

 “chicken.” He muttered still with you holding onto to him.  

   “Pssh” You rolled your eyes and let go. “Daesung.”

“Your memory!” He showed you a little green pill.

“YAH!? She’s getting it right now??”  GD suddenly snapped.

 “Yup.”

“Is it going to hurt?” You gulped.

“No...wait maybe a little.”

“Okay…”

He placed the pill in your hand with a bottle of water. “Bottoms up”

 You placed it on your tongue and chugged.

YAY now the major plot is about to START!!! Its gonna get gooooood.