Ramen and Jerks.

Wanted.

 

You.

  DING DONG.

  The melody of the grocery store door opening greeted you as you walked in. With your arm clung onto your hand-held basket you pondered on what you should buy. You had brought a list but you never take it seriously, it’s just something you can look at if ever put into an awkward staring situation.

   “Ramen…” You thought as you scanned the many packets you could buy. “Chili…chicken…or beef?” You mumbled to yourself.

   “Just get all three.” A voice said behind you.

 You looked behind your shoulder to see a man standing there with his arms crossed impatiently.

“Well…” He started to tap his foot. “I don’t have all day”

 “Fine I’ll take chicken. Learn to be patient you ” You snagged a couple packets and started to continue with your shopping.

  “People these days…no manners.” You reached for a carton of milk but it was too far away for your height. “.”

   “Here” The carton was placed into your basket.

 You looked up to see the same man who had yelled at you for pondering over ramen. He has short light brown hair that stops at his end of his ears. He’s tall and completely skin and bones.  With a mild case of six o’clock shadow thrown into the pot to make this rude yet sort of handsome man.

  “Hello” He waved his hand in front of your face. “Woman, don’t I get a thank you?”

 “Uh yeah thanks” You nodded and started to walk away.

 “YAH!” He said and you looked back at him.

“Wha?”

“Aren’t you going to ask me my name?”

“Okay…what’s your name?”

“…I can’t tell you” He looked down at his small basket of groceries.

 “Then why did I have to ask?”

“I don’t now…to make me feel human” He sighed and started to walk down the hall.

“Wait what?” You walked after the man but he suddenly disappeared. “Okay that was really weird..” You took your basket to the cashier and paid in cash. “Goodnight” You nodded at him and headed out.

  Since the store was only seven blocks away from your apartment you decided to walk. It was at least ten at night and the stars shone brightly as you returned home. But there was an eerie feeling about the atmosphere. You decided to take a short cut thru the park. Trees lined side by side stayed put while you passed them, their leaves almost dancing in the wind.

  “PWEH” You let out a quiet sigh as you saw your apartment complex right ahead.

“GET HER!” A silent voice commanded.

 You dropped your bag of food and looked around. At least four bodies appeared from the darkness walking towards you.

   “Come here and I promise we won’t hurt you…” One said silently.

  “Uh…” You hesitated. He was lying and you know it.  

    Finally they walked up to you and the one who ordered you to come was now in front of you. He was completely handsome. “I can see why he wants you so badly…” He brushed your hair out your face. “Your mine now-“

 “AH!” They all started to cover their ears and violently fell to the pavement.
 

You stood there stunned at all the bodies on the floor but new figures started to walk out of the darkness. You were about to run away but an arm wrapped around your waist. You locked eyes with Ramen boy. “YOU!”

 “SHHH!” He covered your mouth and seemed to be hiding you from the others.

“Seungri clear the perimeter” A husky voice came from a man walking down the sidewalk. “Sol get this trash out of here…” He spat at the men on the floor.

“With pleasure” Sol walked over to them with a large gun in hand.

  Rude grocery man pulled me away from the mess. “You need to get out of here now…” He bent over a snagged your bag of stuff. “If TOP found you now I don’t know what happen to your life ___”

 “Wait what? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME-“

 “GO!” He pushed you toward your apartment complex. “Don’t look back”

  You rushed back to your small studio apartment throwing the groceries on the floor and locking every latch on your door. “Oh my gawd…what the is happening” You slid down the door and closed your eyes.

  TOP? WHO THE WAS TOP AND WHAT DOES HE WANT WITH ME?

    You’re a good girl you hadn’t done anything bad in your life. Well you may have a dirty mouth and a bad temper but you’ve never committed a crime or hurted anyone. You’re always out on Tuesday helping the needy. Both your parents left you and are dead…you don’t have many friends so it can’t be anyone your affiliated with. You’re just a lonely twenty year old that barely can afford a studio apartment. And if it matters you’re a ! You’re a pure , never had a first kiss or a boyfriend. It always seemed like when you were about to get some something would dramatically happen to him and he would leave you.

   “AHHH!" You screamed into your pillow. This is just a dream” You climbed into your bed and turned off the light.“Just a dream”