17

Wanted.

TOP POV
 

  “SERIOUSLY WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING KIDNAPPED?” I shouted walking into GD’s cavish room. “GD! ___ was kidn-…GD? Where is he??”

“He’s at the SS501 manshion…he was a spy” Bom walked in and looked at me. “I’m sorry we couldn’t stop the break in.”

 “You did your best…but that BASTARD LIEING LITTLE !-“

“YA! SHUT UP! Traitor or not SS501 has ___ and your worrying about GD. What kind of ‘fiance’ are you? At least GD took care of ___ when you didn’t” Seungri snapped.

“Seungri-“ Sol started to scold him.

 “Oh shut the up Sol save it for someone who ing cares!” Seungri snapped at Sol and started to walk off. “Well call the cops on me…I don’t care! Prison and this place are exactly similar.” He slammed the door in are faces. 

“Woah...Seungri got balls” Daesung smirked.

“…Good for him” I mutter.

  Nobody POV

  ____ laid in the bed with her eyes tightly closed. But she didn’t know that Kim Hyung Jun was hovering her stealing a quick glance at the heiress.

  “She’s so pretty…” He smirked.

 Suddenly ___ eyes opened and she sat up.

  “Ah good mor- AHHHH!”

  GD POV

I walked with boss on the way to check up on ___. “She’s about to wake up” Hyun Joong stretched.

  “May I ask you something?” I spoke up.

  “Sure…what’s up?” He stopped at ___’s door.

 “Who are you to her?”

“Ahhh you’ll see” He smirked.

  “AHHHHHHHHHH!” A voice screamed…but it wasn’t hers.

  “Perfect timing” He walked into the room.

 We were greeted by Hyung Jun pinned to the floor and was being smothered with a pillow by ___.
 

  “____!~~~” Hyun Joong smiled.

 She looked up and looked at him. She suddenly smiled brightly. “OPPPPPA!!” She got off poor Hyung Jun and ran over to Joong. “I missed you!!” She hugged him tightly.

  “I missed you to dongsaeng” He kissed her on the forehead.

   “Donsaeng? Wait you’re her brother?”

“Yup blood related!” He smiled.

  “I almost had you ___!” Hyung Jun caught his breath.

  “Haha your so weak oppa!” She punched him in the stomach.

“AH! Owwie!”

 So…this is weird. Kim Hyun Joong = Her blood brother. Hyung Jun= Her punching bag.

 “GD oppa?!” She finnaly realized I was here. “What are you doing here?”

  “Well GD works for me now. He’s your new caretaker while your in college.”

“COLLEGE!?” “CARETAKER?!” We both shouted in disbelief.

 “I’m glad your both so excited!” He grabbed both are shoulders. “You two are going to be best friends!”