Gun+ TV = Destroyed.

Wanted.

GD POV

  I finally finished hacking into the bank’s firewall…it takes ing forever. I opened my door and squinted at the sudden sunlight.

  “Now time for food…” I stumbled to the kitchen. “Ramen…ramen…WHO THE ATE MY RAMEN!?!” I shouted.

  “Not me” Sol and Dae called from the back.

  I walked into the living room to see TOP macking down my noodles. “Uh…excuse me what are you doing?”

  “Eating” He said with a mouthful.

  “…did you get those from the top shelf?”

 “Yeah-hey get out of the way you’re blocking the TV” He tried to shoo me away.

 “…” I walked up to Sol and grabbed his gun that was on his belt. I quickly pointed it at the TV. BAM.

“WHAT THE -“  He stood up.

“Now-“ I pointed the gun at his head.

“GD-“

“SHUT THE UP!” I snapped at everyone.  “…Ive been working on the bank’s firewall for two days straight non ing stop, no water and no FOOD. Leader or not I have no problem splattering your brains everywhere. Now hand over your bowl and say sorry.” I pressed the gun closer to his forehead.

  “Mianhae crazy bastard.” He handed me the bowl and flopped back into the couch.  “Dae clean up the mess”

“Why do I have to do it?! Get the mankae to do it!”

“He’s not here. He’s protecting ___.”

Seungri POV

“YAH PUT ME DOWN!!” She shouted as I carried her up the stairs. “I CAN WALK!”

“NO. TOP SAID IF I GET ONE SCRATCH ON YOU HE WOULD SEND ME BACK TO JAIL!”

“You’ve been to jail!?”

“Ive done something’s I’m not proud of ___” I mumbled.

“What did you do?” She whispered softly.

 “I killed my cat…”

“A cat? That’s it? I was suspecting man slaughter or drugs.”

“Oh drugs were another thing too!”  

I swung open the door and let ___down. “WELCOME HOME!”

“This is where I’ll be staying?” She looked around the empty warehouse.

“Ahaha…no this is just the decoy lobby. This way.” I grabbed her hand gently like a gentleman and guided her to the secret elevator entrance.

  “Place your hand here” I pointed to the scanner and she did.

 “Confirmed…welcome home ____” The robotic voice announced.

“How does it know who I am?”

“GD programmed you in just in case.”

“GD? Who’s GD?”

“Our lead hacker. One of the best in the world and most wanted by the police. No one knows his real name…so we just call him G-Dragon or GD. Keep good distance from him he’s a ticking time bomb.”

“Wait are you guys good or bad?”

“It depends on who you’re asking” I smirked at her and the elevator doors open. “Home sweet home”

“Now this is more like it” I heard her mumble.