20

Wanted.

  GD.

   “Oppa?” ___ her ice cream as we sat on bench.

  “Hmmm” I laid down and rested my head on her thigh.

  “What did you say to Yoseob when you bent down to him?” She smirked.

  “Nothing-I jus-“

    Suddenly she kissed me sweetly her lips still tasting like strawberry ice cream. “I belong to you” She carelessed my face.

  “____-“

“I don’t want to hear it.” She rolled her eyes. “Let me just enjoy my ice cream my boyfriend bought me.”

   “Ahaha” I closed my eyes.

 She loves me to? Perfect. She’ll be the perfect princess.

 Seungri.

 “NEW TEST MESSAGE~~!!” My phone went off. “Oh…Bom text me??” I flipped it open to see GD with ___ right next to him. Eatting ice cream and holding hands…

   “She must of sent this to the wrong Seung Hyun…do I tell him? He’ll freak…what if GD and ___ are really in love? I don’t want to tell TOP-“

 “Tell me what?” He walked into the living room and flooped down into his chair.

“That-tha-t”

  “That he ate the last ice cream sandwich!” Sol shouted…how long has he been here??

  “AH! Babo I told you to save that one for me!” He thumped me on the head. “Oh well I didn’t need the calories anyway I need to stay fit.” He patted his abs. “Need to look good for my wedding pictures”

 When he left I turned to Sol. “WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? TT.TT!!” I sobbed loudly. “GD is my best friend…but TOP is my boss-“

  “Give me the phone”

  I gave him the phone and he snapped it in half. “It never happened…” He continued watching TV.

“YAH! YOU COULD OF JUST ERASED THE MESSAGE!! TT.TT”

 

You.

 

  “____ please sit down…we need to talk about marriage” Kim Hyun Joong sat you down on the couch. “You have the choice of Jonghyun, TOP, or the ‘prince’.”

 

    “Wha?!” You gasped.

 

 

Who will she pick????