27

Wanted.

 

You

“He wants you for himself but in the beginning you were mine” Jonghun’s voice rang through your ears making your whole body shiver.

It kept echoing around you as you found yourself in a large room. It was filled with antique carpeting and wealthy looking furniture. You looked around this empty room, trying to understand the meaning of this dream. Yes. This is a dream if you haven’t figured it out yet.

A lady walked toward you with a bright smile. “OH ___! My little baby girl is so beautiful!” She was your mother. Her beauty was incomparable to other women. It was simple and pure.

“Omma is so pretty!” You said to her and she smiled.

“One day you’ll meet your prince and he’ll treat you like a princess”

BOOM.

A large sound erupted in your ears. “What was that-“ Your mom was cut off by a man running into the room cautiously.

“They’ve broke the perimeter we have to hide her!” Your father yelled. “They’re going to try and take her”

“I’ll never let them have her” Omma wrapped her arms around you and made you hide underneath the bed. “Listen ____, honey. You most always remember you can’t believe what everybody tells you-“ Suddenly a figure crashed into the window and held a gun up to your parents.

“Hands up!” The voice of the man began to shake.

“You don’t want to do this. I am a very powerful man” Your dad tried to reason.

“I’m just getting even…”

A large gunshot stung in your ears.

 

“DAD!” You sat up in your bed hyperventilating. You placed your hand on you’re rapidly beating heart and glanced over to see a concerned fiancé right next to you…with a gun clutched in his hand.

“Sorry it’s a reflex” Ji-Yong chucked slightly and placed it back in the nightstand. “Nightmares again?” He pulled you down to his chest.

“Yeah…and it’s the same one every time” You snuggled close to his bare chest in the darkness and inhaled his sweet aroma. “Are you sure Seunghyun gave me my full memory?”

“Not this again…yes I’m for sure he gave you your full memory. What does he have to hide? Now go to bed” He pecked you on the lips and fell right back to sleep.

“Did he?” You sighed and looked out the window at the moon.

Why do I get this feeling that I’m not being told something….? It’s probably nothing.

Seungri

“That will be 2,000 won” The cashier demanded and I handed him my money. I walked out of the small coffee house to a bright sunny day. It feels good to be outside for once in awhile…I took a sip of my coffee enjoying the city view. “Ahhhhh~”

 Suddenly a silhouette ran past me bumping into my side making me spill some of my coffee. “YA!” I shouted while being burned my coffee.

“Sorry!” She smiled and kept running.

“GET HER!” A bunch of thugs ran past me making me drop the rest of it.

“AHH !” I yelped…I’m going to regret this. I broke out in a sprint towards the woman and cops.

I was team captain of my high school cross country team, thank you very much.

MYSTERY

This all is happening over a simple prank…god can’t some people take a joke? I ran into a very handsome man making him spill some of his coffee. “Sorry!” I smiled as I kept running from these stupid idiots.

Mistakenly I turned down a dead end alley…I feel very stupid now.

“Aaahhh ain’t that smart now are we?” The men huffed and puffed. They surrounded me. They’re was nowhere out. I guess this is the end. Good bye cruel world!

 One of them grabbed me by the shirt and held me close to his bruised face. (Bruises made from me…) He made a fist and lifted it toward my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the blow…okay come on!? Don’t keep me waiting. I opened my eyes to see someone holding his fist in a deathly grip.  

“Oh come on your not going to hit a girl” The person laughed and then kicked the thug in the stomach.

“Get him!” The thug called from the ground.

The person stayed still as the men darted toward him. But then he broke out into many levels of karate and moves I’d only seen on TV.

“RETREAT!” One them yelled and they all staggered back to once they came from.

“Are you alright?” My rescuer walked toward me while brushing of his jacket. Wait a minute?

“Handsome coffee guy?” I gasped dumbfounded.

“Yes, girl who knocked that coffee over and owes me a new cup.”

“Ahaha…okay” I scratched my head.

Seungri.

“Here” She walked out of the store with two cups of coffee and sat down on the other side of the table. “I’m Izzy” She held out her hand and I shook it.

“Seunghyun” I nodded.

“…”

“Um thanks for the coffee. I really should get going-“

“Wait! Um thank you for saving me back there…”

“Uh no problem” I smiled.

“You look really familiar” She squinted her eyes at me. “I just can’t put my finger on it”

“Ahaha well you won’t be seeing me ever again so bye-“

“That’s it! Lee Seunghyun from high school! It’s me Choi Hwa”

“CHOI HWA??” I gasped.

Flashback.

“What a nerd!” A group of boys pointed at a 7 year old Choi Hwa. “Look at her glasses. AHAHAHA”

“Stop…” She began to cry. “Stop being so mean” She shook her head with tears dripping everywhere.

“Oh are you crying? What a baby~”

“YAH! Stop picking on her!” An even shorter and younger Seungri walked in front of the bully.

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?”

“This~” Seungri smirked and then proceeded to kick the bully where the sun doesn’t shine.  “COME ON!” They ran off to a safe spot.

Every after that moment Choi Hwa and Seunghyun were unbreakable.

Best friends forever!

But one day Seunghyun had to move due to the mob coming after his father and he was in danger. Before he left the small town he was living in he met up with Choi Hwa.

“Take this…” He wrapped a small bracelet around her skinny wrist. “Always remember me Choi Hwa…I’ll always protect you.”

 

“And that was the last time I saw you…” She stirred her coffee. “What happened?”

“Nothing…we just had to move” I sat up straight and then walked toward the exit.

OH MY GOD. I got into my car and drove away.

I’m in love with this girl. 

 

Feels good to be back!!  SO WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON?? TEAM TOP? TEAM JONGHYUN? TEAM GD? Tell me in the comments!