Evicted.

Wanted.

You

“Rise and shine!” You sung gently as you watered the flowers in front of the café. “It’s a bright and sunny day!”

   “____! GET BACK IN HERE AND TAKE THESE ORDERS TO THE COSTUMERS!” Boss woman yelled from the kitchen and you rushed back in.

     “COMING!” You grabbed the plates of food and balanced them on your arms. “Here ya go!” You carefully placed all the food on a parties table.

    “Thank you!!” The all smiled.

    “My pleasure!” You smiled back.

  You looked out the window for a moment and took in the beautiful scenery. A man caught your eye, he was staring right at you. Once he noticed he was being a creeper, he suddenly looks down at his watch. You giggle.

   “____!” Boss yelled again ruining the cute moment of life.

 “Ughhh…” You groaned and started cleaning.

Seungri POV

  I ducked down once in awhile when I caught her staring back at me.

“One scratch?” I whispered to myself as I watched ____ from my park bench. “This girl is insanely crazy…balancing all the plates…almost bumping her head. Asssh”

After a few hours.

  AH! She’s off of work…I quickly rushed out of the park and started to follow her.

I made sure I was at least a few yards away from her. I don’t want to creep her out…

  You

Mandatory Eviction’ In bright red letters stared right at you. All your stuff was gone. “No…” You quietly sobbed as you slid down the door. “What am I going to do?”

    “Ah …” You heard someone say down the hall. “___-I mean miss are you alright”

    You looked up to see the man who was staring at you earlier today. “HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!”  You shouted with teary eyes.

  “My name is Seungri…I’m one of TOP’s men.” He bowed politely. “I’m here to protect you”    

 “Protect me? You’re shorter than me!” You stood up and wiped your eyes.  

   “YAH! Is that anyway to be talking to the guy who is going to get you a place to live?!”

  “Somewhere to live?” You blinked.

  “uh..yeah…somewhere to live. Come on..” He grabbed you by your wrist and started to drag you out of the apartment complex.