16

Wanted.

Bom POV

  “MOVE IN!!” CL shouted as we ran into the main lobby of the SS501’s mansion. “BOM look for him!”

  I scanned the perimeter with my built in radar on my sunglasses. Nothing. “He’s not here.”

    “” Dara shouted. “He always gets away…”

 “Wait…why is there a picture of ____ on his desk?” I lifted up the frame. “And why is there coordinates to the wearhou- OH MY GOD!”

GD POV

   “So how do you feel?”  Seung asked the dazed ___.

“Like someone just socked me in the face and yelled that I’m adopted. “ She groaned.

“Well just relax-“

  “UGH! My head!” She screamed.

 “ITS HAPPENING!” Daesung yelled like a evil scientist.

Suddenly ___ passed out in my arms. “Oh ” I gasped holding onto her. “Is this suppose to happen??”

“Yup. Seung lets go and let her sleep it off” Daesung smiled and pushed everybody but me out the door.

 I guess he volunteered me to tuck Miss ___ into bed while she’s in a ing coma. I placed her on her bed and sat on the edge. “Why do I like you so much ___?” I pushed her hair out her face.

     BANG!!

 The window broke…well exploded.

  “GD we meet again!” A familiar voice yelled…my old boss. Kim Hyun Joong. Well still my boss..confused?

  Well I work for the SS501 gang, I’m a spy. That’s why SS501 always knows how to break into a bank before Big Bang or knows when Big Bang’s assassins are out to ‘check up on them’.

  I’m the traitor.

  Another reason I’m here is to acquire ___. For some reason boss wants her…why does everybody want her?? She’s mine.

   “You couldn’t of thought of a quieter way in?” I rubbed my head.

 “Sorry…is she ready?”

I nodded.

“Then let’s go” He smiled and I carried ___.

i'm screwed.

 

Don't hate GD yet!!