13

Wanted.

Nobody’s POV

While ___ enjoyed her time with y dinosaur man the big bang crew was right behind her. GD violently typed on his computer trying to break into the front gate. After a few seconds he got in and the gates opened.

 “Hey you!” A guard yelled.

   “Sol your on” TOP smirked.

 Sol nodded and walked in. After a few swift movements, all the guards were tied up. “Lets go” GD locked his gun and led the way.

Your POV

 “Try this” Jonghyun feed you a bite of cheesecake and you ate it.

  
 “Mmm that’s really good” You smiled and he smirked.

   When he was about to lean in for a second kiss the doors slammed opened. “WHERE IS SHE YOU MOTHERER?” A familiar voice yelled. You looked behind to see GD standing there with a gun pointed at everyone. All the guards were unarmed for some stupid reason.

    “Here! It’s about time you got here” You raised your hand and smiled at GD.

  “Jonghyun…” TOP walked in. “It’s great to see you”

 “Oh shut up TOP.” Jonghyun growled. “Can’t you see I’m trying to have dinner with my girlfriend?” He put his arm around me.

“GIRLFRIEND??” TOP and GD gasped.

 “BWOH?? I never agreed to that!” You smacked him on the head.

“Aissh…___ then why did you let me kiss you?” He smirked while he rubbed his head.

“KISS?!?! SOMEBODY SHOOT HIM!” Seungri yelled from the back.

  “Somebody shoot me” Sol shook his head.

“___ lets go” GD rolled his eyes.

“But I’m eating”
“You can eat at home”

“But we don’t have cheesecake at home…” You pouted and he face palmed with his free hand.

“I’ll buy you a cheesecake now COME ON!” He groaned.

“Can it be chocolate???” You asked standing up but Jonghyun tugged you back. “AHH” You fell back into your chair. “Shoot him” You rubbed your .

“With pleasure-“ GD said walking over.

“We can’t because he’s our ally…” TOP groaned.

“Fine lets go” You grabbed GD’s hand and marched out.

“Ally??” You asked GD.

“His father was best friends with TOP’s dad” He held onto your hand tight while pointing a gun at all the guards watching us leave. “They competed their entire life…both second in charge for their own mafias.”

He pulled you into the car and sat next to you. He unlocked his gun and then looked at you. “You are going to be the death of me.” He poked your forehead.

 At the house.

  You sat on your bed and stared at the door. Ever since you were kidnapped you’ve been a little freaked out.

Knock knock’

“AAHHHHHHHH!” You hid under your sheets.

“It’s just me” GD yelled. “You coward”

“Oh…come in!” You called from under the sheets.

“I brought you something well…someone to keep you safe.”

“Please don’t tell me it’s Seungri” You looked up and saw a large dog on your bed. “GAHO!!!” You hugged the beast.

 

I didn't like this one :P