DAMMIT DARA!

Wanted.

 

Seungri

“And she just said maybe!” GD exclaimed as he had his head on the kitchen bar. “She’s not even sleeping in the same bed…or letting me kiss her” He whispered.

   “You screwed up big time hyung!” I chuckled as I ate my late dinner. YUMMY RAMEN! “You should of rescued her by yourself its more romantic and shows that you care for her” I slurped my noodles. “You should have seen the way she beat Jonghyun up, it was so funny! He got his handed to him”

   “The only reason I didn’t rescue her myself because I was picking up the engagement ring from my dealer…”

  “I could have got it for you-“

“Oh the jewelry thief wants to pick up my girlfriend’s engagement ring worth 113 grand now?”

  “I could have just stolen it for you…” I stirred my noodles innocently.

  There was a nice quiet moment where I was just eating and he was just pacing. Oh I love moments like these. No gun fire. No yelling. No noise.

  Okay I’m bored. Let’s make him angry!

 “Ahh ___’s such a lovely girl! She laughs at all my jokes yah know? I love it when her nose just crinkles…ah so cute! But her is phenomenal like you could serve tea on that as-“ CLICK.

 “Never look at her again” He pointed his gun to my head.

  “I’m sorry hyung…” I smiled and he lowered his gun with a smile. “But I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can’t deny –“

   He squished his gun into my head. “My god you are so annoying!” He took a deep breath and put the gun down. “He’s not worth it, he’s not worth it” He repeated to himself.

        “” I chuckled and he thumped me hard with the end of the handle. “Ow that hurt” I rubbed my head.

 “Good” He took my bowl of ramen and threw it on the ground. “Clean it up”

“AHH! MY RAMEN!!” I whinned. “YOU SOULESS BASTARD! WHY??” I knelt before the soupy mess.

 “Serves you right…” He smiled. “Wait that’s it!! Ramen! Thanks hyung!” He walked off leaving me with my dead ramen and my food dreams crushed.

You 

    You lay on the bed and slowly petted Gaho on the back. “So cute..”  You mumbled.

After a few moments of silence you finally gave in. “Okay I know you guys are in here, Jesus”

No response.

“I’m engaged!” You shouted in a girly voice.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Dara’s voice erupted and blew their cover.

“Dammit Dara!” CL smacked her head. “You blew our cover…Hi ___!!” They all smiled.

“Aw I love what you’re doing to your hair” Bom smiled and sat next to you on the bed.

 “Aw thanks I thought having it up would be a little old fashion but it’s actually very stylish-“

 “So you’re engaged!” Dara grabbed my hand. “OH MY GOD it’s huge...look at that rock"

 “I haven’t officially said yes though, I shouldn’t be wearing it..”

“Ah just wear it!” Bom smiled. “It’s so beautiful”

  “Sorry to ruin this lovely moment but we have to kidnap you right now”

“I figured that…” You whispered and then darted toward the door.

  But Bom tackled you and forced you on the ground. You think quickly and grab a handful of her hair. You flung her across the room.

      “OW!” Bom whinned. “That’s not fair!” She rubbed her head.

 CL came at you with a chair but stopped. “___ I don’t want to hurt you your so cute!”

  “Well you know what’s funny? I want to hurt you!” You socked her right in the nose. “That’s for staining my favorite top!”

  “Okay I deserved that” CL snapped her nose back into place. Then Bom socked you into the stomach. “That’s for stealing my TOP’s attention and LOVE!”

   “You’re TOP? I KNEW IT” You cough and held onto your rib cage.

“Oopps..” She mumbled.

“I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!” Dara squealed from her comfy chair and jumped up and down. “Sorry ___” She pointed a gun at you and shot it…you slowly fell asleep.

 GD.

This is going to work! I walked into our room with a big pot of ramen and ice cream. “OH HONEY I MADE YOUR FAVORITES!”

  “Honey…” I looked around to see my room destroyed and the window wide open. “OH COME ON!” I dropped the food on the ground and walked out.

  “AH food wasted again!” Seungri shouted.

“I’m going to kill a mother er” I grabbed my guns off the table.