Some Charles's Angels .

Wanted.

 

 You 

   “Are you going to wake her up or what?!”

   “It’s just she looks so peaceful when she sleeps”

  “____! TIME TO GET UP!!!”

   You suddenly sprung up from your bed to be greeted by three beautiful women. These women were your best friends…your only best friends.  Bom, Chae Rin, and Dara.

   “Uh…hi?” You got out of bed and threw on a hoodie. “Why are you guys here?”

  “We have to tell you something!” Bom smiled.

  “Can’t it wait in till I get ch-“
 
  “NO! We need to talk now” Chae Rin demanded and pushed you to your kitchen table. “SIT!” She took a deep breath. “__ there’s something we’ve been keeping from you”

 “Now that you’re twenty and mature I believe you can handle it…” Dara placed her hand on your shoulder. “Well we all work for this company that is ran by are ‘leader’-ah this so hard to explain Bom please.”

“__ have you ever noticed how we can rarely can take you out for a night on the town?”

“Yeah but you’re always working-“ Then in your head it suddenly clicked, leader, working a night, and being beautiful girls.  You stood up and pointed at them. “YOU’RE ES!”

 “BWOH?!” Bom snapped back. “ES?!”

“ASH! WHY CAN’T WE JUST TELL HER EVERYTHING?!” Chae Rin slammed her head on the table.

“SHE WOULDN’T BELIEVE US!” Dara yelled at Chae Rin. “__ were not es”

“Okay…but guys you’re my best friends even if it’s completely crazy I’ll try to understand”  You smiled at them and they just stared at you.

 “___ you’re so sweet~~” Dara pinched your cheeks. “Okay well brace yourself…were paid ASSASSINS!”

“HAHAHAHAHA” You broke down laughing. “AH guys you’re so funny…paid assassins psssh”

“I told you she wouldn’t believe us” Dara sunk into her arms.

“I guess will have to prove it...hmmm?” Bom walked around my house. “Ah this will work” She yanked a bookshelf of the wall and all your books fell to the ground. “Watch this” She slammed her head to the thick piece of wood and it split into two pieces. You sat there with your jaw wide open.

  “Wah!?” You gasped. “How did you do that? WAIT THAT WAS NEW!! I JUST INSTALLED THIS” You picked the pieces.

 “Oh don’t worry…” Chae Rin walked over to you with a flashlight looking object. “This will help” She smiled at you.

 “What is a flash light going to do?-“

 Chae Rin clicked the button and the wood suddenly started to float. As it was floating in the air the shelf reassembled and placed itself back onto the wall.

    “It’s called the Fix-it. Dae made it just for Bom knowing she likes to make a huge mess at crime scenes. Pure science, no magic.” She placed it back into her pocket.

  “Believe us now?” Dara smiled.

“This is some Charles Angels …” You nodded. “Anything else?”

 “Yeah but you might want to sit down for this one” She pushed me down to the couch. “___ we know what happened yesterday.”

 So it wasn’t a dream.

  “Those people are trying to hurt you…you’re lucky the boys got there before the bastards took you away.”

 “Why me?!” You looked at the girls.

“We have no idea…but we just know that were suppose to protect you.” Chae Rin chimed in. “__ do you remember a man named Choi Seunghyun?”

Seung?..