18

Wanted.

GD

“Come on ___!” I yelled. “You’re going to be late for school!”

 “I don’t want to!”

“Well I don’t want to be your freakin care taker! I’m one the world best hackers and I’m stuck watching you. What a waste of my talent!”

  “I’m not going” She walked down the stairs and crossed her arms.

 “Aww look at you in your uniform” I cooed at her.

“Shut up.” She snapped. “Lets go”

We arrived at the school and ____ started walking without.  “YAH! Do you even know where your classes are?” I ran after her with her schedule.

  “Does it even matter?” She groaned. “I’m supposed to be a mafia leader not a college student” She whispered fiercely.

  “Well it up your going to school.” I started to push her but she stopped in her tracks. “___ your goi-“

“____! Is that you?” A males voice yelled.

“Hide me!” She ran behind me.

  “____!” A blond man smiled at us. “It is you!”

“Yoseob!”  ___ smiled…a fake one of course. “AH I haven’t seen you since high school!”

 “Yeah it’s been a long time…you look gorgeous” He smirked and I wanted to back hand him. “Oh who’s this?” He looked up at me.

  “My-my-“

 “Boyfriend! I’m her boyfriend” I smiled slightly. “How do you know ___?”

“Uh we used to date in high school…but I had to move to a different school so we broke up”

“Ahhh well my sweetie and I need to go to class. Will see you around!” I put my arm around the speechless girl and walk away.

  We walked all the way to class with my arm around her waist. She didn’t seem to mind she was more focused on her schedule. “AH! Here it is” She pointed and grabbed my hand.

  “____!” Yoseob was sitting in the back. “Cool you have my class to?”

 “I should go-“

 “Wait your not going to kiss me goodbye! Ahh your such a bad boyfriend~~~” She kissed me on the cheek. “I’ll see you later hun!”

TOP.

  I stared at the wall in my office. I’m nothing without her…I love her. Even though I have a weird way of showing it..

  I thought her having her memory back would make her come crawling back to me but nothing. I rubbed my forehead.

   “Sir…” BOM walked in. “Can you sign these please?”  She asked shyly.

  “Uh sure…” I quickly signed them. “Uh Bom…you’re a girl…”

“Yeah I’m a girl” She raised her eyebrow.

  “Do I come off as a bad guy?”

 “Well yeah…you’re in charge of a dangerous mafia chain. Your suppose to be the bad guy…if you don’t mind me saying this. But maybe ___ wasn’t the right girl” She blushed and grabbed the paper.

Hi guys!! I was just wondering if you can do me a big favor and go check out my new story!! It's really good! Sorry for pushing something on you! <3
 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37127/be-a-lady-or-get-married-beast-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin