22

Wanted.

 

 

  “This is ridiculous!” You shouted in the back of the car. “I don’t want to marry any of them!”

   “Oh come on ___, Jonghyun was your bestfriend why not?!” Oppa laughed. “Plus you two look so cute together!”

  “But why can’t I just marry who I want?”

  “Because it has to be mafia blood- ah were here! Have fun you!”

 

 He dropped you off in front of some random house you’ve never seen in your life.

  So what the hell am I doing here?

   “This way miss ___” A man called from the door.

  “Okay…”

  “You look gorgeous tonight ___, I’m sure the young master will be pleased”

Yeah oppa made me get all dressed up.

  “Well you can tell your young master to f-“

“____!”

  Taemin ran into the room.

  “Oh god don’t tell me you’re the young master” You groaned. 

   “NAH! Your to old for me noona. But you are beautiful~~”  He smiled.

“UHM” Someone coughed.

 You looked up to see Jonghyun.

   “Jonghyun hyung!” Taemin exclaimed.

   “___ we meet again.” He smiled. “Taemin excuse us.”

 “Yes hyung. Bye ___!” He ran off.

“What the hell is going on?”

“Shhhhh” He pressed his finger to your lip. “You look beautiful”

 “I know. Now tell me whats going on Jonghyun?” You removed his hand and crossed your arms in front of you.

  “Were going to get married”

  “Ugh why does everyone want to MARRY me!” You shout and threw your hands in the air.

 

You stared out the window while Jonghyun went on and on about his job. You couldn’t stop thinking about Ji-Yong.

 

   How beautiful he was…how perfect he was for you…his love for ramen. You smiled a bit.

  “___are you alright? You seem like your spacing out…” Jonghyun interrupted your thoughts.

  “Wha?” You scratched your elbow then looked down at your food. “Kimchi? Eww” You scrunched your nose.

   “You are the only Korean girl that I know who doesn’t like Kimchi!” He laughed.

 Ji-Yong.

  “My son!” My father cried as I walked in and hugged me. “I was so worried”

    “Ahaha hi dad” I smiled.

 “I’m so glad your back now we talk about marriage and you taking over when I retire!! I’m so excited! I finally get to relax~~” He flopped down on the couch and I sat down in a chair facing the couch.

  He was exactly the way I left him…happy go lucky I’m the king of everything.

     “Marriage to who?” I scratched my neck.

   “Well ___ of course!”

  I instantly smiled when he said ___’s name.

  “But there’s so fierce competition to woo this little girl…Jonghyun of the SHINee and T.O.P of Big Bang are interested. But I have a good feeling you’ll be able to get her!”

   “Yeah you have no idea…when do I see her?”

   “Mmm Jonghyun is holding a ball tomorrow I want you to crash it and steal ___’s heart” He smiled.

  “Okay thanks dad!”

“No thank you now me and your mom can have some us time if you know what I mean” He winked at me.

  “Okay eww” I scrunched my nose.