12

Wanted.

You

 You sat there in till Taemin finished cutting off the ropes. Since he was so little he was taking awhile.  Deep down you just wanted to grab the knife and do it yourself, but your playing innocent right now.

    “There!” He sighed in relief.

  “Finnally” You rubbed your ankles. “Thank  you..” You smiled again and he blushed.

“I’m going  to get Key umma to make you some food…I’ll be right back. Stay here” He walked out and you heard the door lock.

  “GD hurry up.” You groaned as you looked around.

 It’s a library…how neat.

Then something in the back of your head kept on telling you’ve been here before.

    Flashback.

Your father held your hand as you walked thru their friend’s house. “Honey…”He picked you up and was now eye to eye you. You smiled and nodded.

  “Appa has business to attend to” You saw his men smile behind him and you waved. “I need you to stay in here” He placed you into a large room. “Be good, I’ll be back soon” He kissed you on the head and shut the door.

  You wandered around the library and traced your fingers on each book you walked by.

     “YAH!”

You heard a large crash and turned around to see a boy on the floor.  You ran over. “Are you alright?” You poked the boy.

 “Yeah, yeah I just tripped” The boy stood up being your same height.  “Who are you?”

 “____” You smiled and he blushed.

 “Yah! Don’t do that”

“Wha?” You puffed out your cheeks.

 “Being cute, it’s annoying” He crossed his arms.

“And who are you?” You asked ignoring his last comment.

“Kim Jonghyun heir to SHINee Clan.”

  You two later went on to be close friends…since your parents were allies.

Age 13 you.

 “___-ah!” Jonghyun grabbed you. “I need to tell you something”

 “Wha oppa?” You smiled.

“I think I lo-“

“____! It’s time to go~~~” Seunghyun walked into the room and grabbed your hand. “Say goodbye to your dinosaur faced friend luv”

“What were you going to say oppa?” You grabbed his shoulder.

“Nevermind…see you later ___” He waved and walked off.

 

 You.

That was ing random…but I remember that boy. Jonghyun something. I remember he looked like a dinosaur a cute dinosaur.   

  You suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped behind your back. “____” A voice whispered. “Do you remember me yet?”

Yes. “No” You lied.

“Damn that TOP for erasing your memory…including everything we had. We were best friends ___ but I doubt you remember that. Just remember this…TOP is giving you the cleaned out version of your memory” He kissed your neck. “He wants you for himself but in the beginning you were mine”

 You were shocked at first at the quick peck on your neck. “Jonghyun?” You whispered.

“mmm you do remember…sort of” He made you face him.

There he was. Dino boy was a complete man. A y man. If you didn’t know any better you just wanted to throw yourself at him.

“Don’t move…” He leaned close to your face and placed his lips on yours. He kissed you for a moment and released. The kiss was intoxicating and loving but it wasn’t meant for you. It was to y for your taste…WAIT THIS MAN JUST TOOK YOUR FIRST KISS! Ah it. It was good.

  “See it’s not that bad with me? Lets go eat” He grabbed your hand and led you gently out the door.