a real update i promise

King Sized

 

“Who am I?” he asked, his eyes running over my face. I nodded, feeling a bit silly for an outburst like that. What type of question was that anyway? It didn’t even sound like a legitimate thing to ask. How does someone even answer that?

“Who am I….” the question slipped from in between his lips. It fluttered off somewhere. I wouldn’t be able to tell you where. But I watched as it drifted away.

“I’m a lot of different things.” He said. I couldn’t help but snort at the answer. Of course he was a lot of different things. Of course.

“What? That answer not good enough for you?” he laughed a bit and a smile played on his lips. I wanted to taste that smile, to press my lips against it. I bet I could taste happiness on lips like those.

“I guess it’s an okay answer…” I mumbled, with a teasing shrug. He snorted himself this time.

“Well, what kind of answer do you want then, Jinki?” he asked, his rough hand still against mine. A moment of panic settled in me. What exactly was I expecting to know? I swallowed thickly. A jittery anxiety settled in the pits of my stomach.

“I don’t know..” I my lips, “I guess, I just want to know you better,” it was a lame excuse. I felt kind of like a lamb in a lion’s den.

Jonghyun nodded. He seemed understanding enough.

“Well, it’s not something you just ask you know? Normally people learn things about each other through conversation,” he said with a chuckle, it was almost mocking in quality. I sighed in exasperation. I’ve been doing that quite often around Jonghyun lately. He was just so unbearable. But in a lovely way really, if that even made sense? His outrageous annoyingness just made me more inclined to talk to him to prove him dead wrong.

“Well, conversations are so long, plus aren’t there other things you would rather be doing than sitting around talking all day?” I said almost in a snappish tone, but we both knew that the other was simply joking around.

“Of course there’s other things I’d rather be doing. You’re one of them,” he grinned, that lopsided grin that drove me mad. At first I didn’t know what to say, but then a red blush swept over my face and my first instinct was to punch him right in the gut.

“You jerk!” I screeched. Feeling all the heat in my face and watching as he continued to smirk at me didn’t help the red tinge that spread across my cheeks all the way to the tips of my ears.

“It’s a compliment you know,” he laughed, feigning hurt at my weak punches and slaps to his stomach.

“It isn’t a compliment to me! I’m not that easy,” I said, I could feel a pout forming on my lips. Being around him was changing me a lot. I never used to act like this, so playful and whiny. But, he liked it and I was easy on accommodation.

“I like a challenge, Jinki,” he pressed against me as we walked, his arms slithering around my waist in a pretty seductive way I guess for us. We were after all two inexperienced teenagers that still giggled at the word .

I pushed him away from me with a whine; it was hard enough to get him away but it still left my hand clinging to his. I’m sure he noticed this because he looked down at our conjoined hands with fondness. I guess that’s why I wasn’t surprised when he looked up at me with that same fond smile.

“I love you,” he whispered like it was a secret. He whispered as if it was almost a begging plea at my heart.  When the words left his mouth, they brushed my ear in a heavy breath, heated and moist.

Jonghyun’s and my love was a combination of unfortunate opposites. We were day and night, heavy and light, heated and cooled.

We were like a new day in the way that our love budding hopefully and seemed filled with promise.
Yet we were like a dark, moonless night in the way that we were lost in such a bleak darkness that was didn’t know what to do. All we could manage was to search for eachother with blind, numb hands.

We were light in the way that our love was so carefree on our path of love, it was so easy for us to find out that we loved the other. Neither of us had a stage of denial. We went straight from an awkward friendship to deep love. But we were heavy in that our love was not an easy love to manage. We could not be like other young loves, holding hands and going on dates.

We were heated, passionate. We longed for the other’s touch more than anything. We longed to touch and mingle and out for the other in the blurry darkness of our love. Yes, we were a heated love indeed. Heated enough to thaw each other out.
But, we were cooled. We kept up icy walls and appearances that cooled our fast beating hearts. 

“who am I?” his face was quite plain.

 

I had a feeling he didn’t quite know as well. I always wondered who he was I suppose, but he seemed to wonder the same thing.

But at the same time, I also didn’t quite know who I was. If he were to ask me the same question, I scarcely think I would know what to say. I would simply have to say that I was Jinki, the same old boring Jinki that only did things to get good grades and please his parents up until I had met Jonghyun. That’s the only answer I could give. I was someone born to please others and just like I’ve always done, my goal was to simply please Jonghyun.

“You’re still thinking of that silly question?” I mumbled, not really thinking the question is silly but hoping he might think that instead.

He laughed a bit and gripped at my hand a bit tighter, unsure of what to say, I’m sure.

“Silly isn’t it? I can’t even think of an answer.”

“I couldn’t think of an answer if you had asked me the same thing really,” I said, hoping to reassure him and make him feel bad for not being able to answer such a stupid question. I would really hate to make him feel stupid.

“You really can’t?” he asked me, a smile playing at his lips. I shook my head in response. I felt if I kept talking that I would start tripping over my own words.

“Well, let’s play a game then,” he suggested, a grin playing at his lips.

“A game?” I questioned, a bit scared of where this was going.

“Yeah, a questions game,” he said matter-of-factly. I remained silent, looking at him with my head cocked to the side a bit waiting for him to explain. After a moment of silence, he spoke again with more vigor.

“I’ll ask you a question, and then you ask me a question. You can ask anything you want, and you can’t hesitate to answer either,” he said with his excited voice. I was a bit nervous because knowing Jonghyun he would ask me so embarrassing I wouldn’t want to answer.

“You agree to the terms and conditions?” he said with that goofy face. I nodded a bit scared. His smile only got bigger.

“First question then, what was your childhood like?” he was very happy about this whole thing, but the first question already brought me dread.

“My childhood…. It was kind of plain,” I mumbled. I didn’t know what else to say.

“hey, you can answer better than that. Come on, what was it like?” he nudged my shoulder a bit with his own in a playful way. But he held on to my hand more tightly and rubbed his thumb across my skin in a comforting way.

“I didn’t have many friends I guess. It wasn’t too bad though. I had my mom and my dad with my cousins too. You saw me back then didn’t you? I was too big to have many friends. All I really cared about was singing. That’s all I did was sing in choir,” I said with a laugh. I could remember all the rehearsals and fittings for our choir uniform. I had always looked like a penguin in those suits.

“Why don’t you sing anymore then?” he asked, that glint of curiosity in his eyes.

“I can’t tell you,” I said with a smirk. I wasn’t really as good as Jonghyun was at smirking.

“What do you mean you can’t tell me?” he said, his mouth fallen open in surprise.

“It’s my turn to ask a question,” the smug look never leaving for a second. But he smiled back in a way that almost told me that was clever. It made me a bit proud.

And that’s how the games begin.

 

 

(A/N): So hey my little bundles of love and joy, how are you all?

I really missed you guys you’re probably all gathering your pitch forks and torches to come and like beat me up for being the WORST AUTHOR OF ALL EXISTENCE. I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN SO LONG I AM REALLY AWFUL.

WOW AND I WAS GOING TO DELETE THIS? Wow I’m so upset with myself I’m really awful.

I’m back guys, and I’m really sorry for being like the most awful writer of all time. I will never leave for that long again. That was just so stupid and I should have updated more because I just really missed you guys a lot! I really miss hearing from you all and I know I have a lot of messages I haven’t even replied to yet because I , but I will reply to all my messages tomorrow and I miss you all I love you a lot. I really just want to know what you’ve all been doing and how you are because WOW I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

Okay so I know you’ll probably think I’m the king of poop heads BUUTTTTTTT I made a new story for just oneshots and drabbles. I really haven’t updated Wallflower’s blog or King Sized because I wasn’t inspired and I had all these other stories that I wanted to write. So, I made an oneshot collection to get all of those out of the way so I could update this story again. I started writing one; I’m going to update it again tomorrow with probably two more onshots actually.

Really the only reason I’m promoting this is because I realized that a lot of people want certain stories but they don’t exist. Like, you might want a story that has Onew as like a doctor or something and Jonghyun as a patient and it isn’t made yet? So, as a way for repaying you guys for reading my story, I will write you your own personal story. Like I might limit this to like the first I don’t know ten people that ask for stories but I don’t even think that many people will ask?

You can ask for .

You can give me a prompt as long or short as you want. It can be long telling me how you want it to end and begin and all the details or something as simple as their ages or occupations.

I will have the story done within 2 weeks of you requesting it. Please pay in mind that it will only be about a chapter or two depending on what you ask for.

So, if you even want to request a story or whatever, just click on this story, and comment with your prompt on it:

 

Nori's Jongyu Oneshots and Drabbles

If you want a story for another pairing, I will write that too. It probably won’t be as good as a jongyu one though because I won’t be experienced with them really? But yeah if there’s any story, I will do it for you.

And even if you don’t want a story, please feel free to still subscribe I guess like if you want you don’t have to it’s fine.

So, I’m really sorry I haven’t updated. I will updated again soon okay so I love you. You’re great I love you.

Okay SO I’M StILL GOING TO ASK YOU A QUESTION OKAY BECAUSE I WILL NOT BREAK TRADITIONS

SOOOOOO this updates question is

“If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?”

It doesn’t necessarily have to be appearance wise I guess. I would change my height probably. I’ve never really liked my height.

So, I’m sorry for my bad English, I hacen’t written in a long time so excuse that. But, I love you bby and you are wonderful and beautiful and funny,

You are wonderful and terrific and I miss you okay so send me messages so we can talk because I love hearing from you!

I hope you’re doing really well

I love you

Youre beautiful

Marry me

I love you a lot okay

Hey did I mention that I love you

You make me happy

You’re really funny

And terrific

And great

And awesome

And really great

And yeah

Okay

Okay really now bye

I love you

BAAIIII