This is actually important I cannot explain the urgency.

King Sized

 

Okay. Hey guys. This isn’t actually an update. No, no no, don’t click away. I just needed to talk to you guys about something important. I have a little something I need to explain. I don’t get mad that often and I try to remain positive, but I’m pissed. I am so mad I cannot even begin to describe this. I am literally crying over this. So, I just need to put this out in the open because I don’t want to let these people that are bothering me to think that I am just going to let them do this.

Some people are actually sending me I guess “hate mail” or something. It’s not really like threatening. It’s just really aggravating. So, basically, some people are sending me messages saying stuff like “Your story is boring because there’s no action and ONLY thought” and “You should stop writing a/n’s because that’s not the point of writing a story.” I’m okay with that because it’s your personal opinion and if you feel that way, cool. I’m fine with it. But now people are messaging me saying stuff like “Stop talking about Kenny so much we don’t care about your ing boyfriend” and “Kenny is ruining your story. Its getting tier and its sad bcuz you only write to get attention anyway.” Someone even messaged me and told me that “You should stop calling everyone perfect and your ‘bbys’ just to get your subscribers to like you. I don’t need your false compliments! Just because were girls doesn’t make us stupid! And my FAVORITE ONE WAS “Your ing boyfriend isn’t even funny. You aren’t funny either. You just want ing attention. I’m unsubscribing.”

Oh. Okay then. And honestly, I have lost subscribers. Almost 15 actually.
The saddest part is I’m literally going and copying and pasting this from my inbox. I was going to screen shot it, but I didn’t want to show everyone who these people are. At first I was going to just block them, but that would just be too easy, wouldn’t it? I just want them to be able to see this and see that I’m not going to take down my story because of them. In actuality, some of the people I like “insulted” and then they like ed at me. Like, I’m sorry I guess? I guess I said something you didn’t like in my A/N? I’m sorry I called you perfect and wonderful and beautiful? Because I’m shocked, I was kind of friends with one girl and I mentioned Kenny and she was the one that told me Kenny was ruining my story. I’m just really ing pissed off that these people would say anything about Kenny. Like, really, what the are you doing? I understand people being rude to me about MY STORY, but there’s no need to say anything about Kenny at all. And, so what if I talk about him a lot? He’s my best friend! I understand if you don’t like him being my co-author. But, why are you going to call him a and an for? What did he ing do to you?

The worst part is, I write this story with an intent purpose in mind. At first, I wanted to write it to let out some pent up ideas and feelings, but then I wrote purely because I enjoyed talking to you guys and creating this relationship with you and I wrote in hopes that I could get an underlined message across. That message was originally that No one should feel hurt or ashamed of being themselves. I was hoping that through writing, people could understand that everybody is just human and we shouldn’t judge them for that. But, I guess some people don’t understand that. And on the matter of me calling you beautiful and perfect and all, I honestly think this. I have an honest belief that everyone is just absolutely stunning just because they’re themselves. I don’t care if you are the exact definition of “perfect”, to me you really are because I understand you are flawed. But you are human and I love that. I love that people are allowed to feel and be hurt and be emotional and have dreams and hopes and that makes you absolutely beautiful to me.
 It just hurt a lot that people could actually message me in hopes to make me stop writing and to stop essentially being who I am. They were messaging me because they thought that being myself wasn’t good enough or just absolutely horrible. I was really trying to just be open with you guys about my life because it really isn’t conventional. I’m really upset about this, but I don’t expect apologies.

I just want the people who are doing this to realize that I am a person. I have feelings. When you say things like that to me, even if I act really happy all the time, it still hurts me. It still makes me cringe and my throat to close up and my eyes to water. I don’t mean to be over dramatic or wimpy, but I have ing feelings too and you have no damn right to try and make me feel like because you don’t like how I write or how much I talk about my boyfriend. And you definitely don’t have the right to make Kenny feel bad for “ruining” my story. In the end, I’m writing King Sized to show that everyone is human. To show that we all feel things and have dreams and hopes and we all get hurt sometimes.

I’m endlessly grateful for the people who support me and my writing and adore Kenny too. I want to say thank you for that and that those people who care about me and like me story mean the world to me. You really make my days and make me happy even when people are sending my freaking horrible hate mail stuff. But, I have decided that Kenny will no longer be my co-author purely because I don’t want to put him in a situation that he will be insulted for no reason. I also probably won’t update for maybe a few days until this kind of blows over. I hope this won’t inconvenience you, bby. As always, I love you. You’re wonderful.
Please just remember that, it doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, if it makes you happy, do it. Just do what makes you smile. You shouldn’t have to be ashamed of who you are or what you do. You’re a person just like everyone else. I love that about you.

Stay perfect.

Stay beautiful.

Stay filled with flaws.

Stay wonderful.

Stay gorgeous.

I love you.

And as always, bby.

Have a wonderful day.

-Love Marcus oppa.<3