Chapter 2: My first heartbeat.

You're mine. Forever and always.

[ON THE PLANE]

L.Joe just can't stop messing with you hair. You were totally annoyed so you smacked his hand, 'Stop it, will ya, L.Joe? It's all your fault that I'm on this plane.' You crossed you arms.

'Yaaah! You're so rude towards your master. Don't you know that you're supposed to call me Master instead of L.Joe? And, you're obligated to hit PEOPLE who're trying to hit your MASTER, not YOUR MASTER.' L.Joe kept on emphasizing on those words.

You scowled and threatened calmly, 'You'd better stop before I break this window and throw you outta the plane.' 

L.Joe knew that you're a genius of martial arts so he immediately shut his mouth.

Your lips curled upwards, knowing the fact that he wouldn't annoy you anymore. You don't know how long this would last, though.

[AT THE AIRPORT]

'Hand me your luggage.' You held out your hand.

'Why? I thought we're going to school together.' L.Joe wanted to be with you more.

'Driver Choi is out there waiting for you. He'll send you to school right now.' You pointed at the entrance.

'But what about you?'

'I'm gonna bring our luggage to our house. I don't wanna make driver Choi does everything. He's 79 now. He's really old.' You replied.

L.Joe's POV:
OUR house? That means we're living together?! I mean, in the same room?!

Questions wouldn't stop haunting L.Joe's mind. You waved your hand at him as he was spacing out.

He blinked and there, he was back to reality again. 'O-okay then. See you at school.'

He happily skipped towards the exit.

Your POV:
He's finally gone. Pheew. I'll spend more time at house then. I don't wanna see him. He's waay too annoying. Gaaah.

[AT SCHOOL]

As L.Joe stepped into school, he has attracted many girls. He wasn't very good in Korean so he asked them in English, 'Have I done anything wrong? Why are you surrounding me?'

It's a fact that most Korean couldn't listen to nor speak Korean well so they didn't understand L.Joe's question, a girl just simply replied, 'Oh, yes. Yes!'

'Uhh, so can you tell me what have I done wrong?' L.Joe raised his eyebrow. That's when you arrived at school. You shook your head when you saw so many girls surrounding L.Joe, 'What a womanizer.' You didn't move a single step 'cause you wanted to watch L.Joe being suffocated by those girls.

L.Joe suddenly felt someone patting on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a pretty tall guy. At that very moment, the crowd started screaming, 'Daehyun oppa, saranghae!' 'Daehyun-ah, would you sing a song for me?' 'Daehyun, let's eat together during lunch time. I've brought a lunchbox for you.'

L.Joe snickered, 'So, I guess your name is Daehyun.'

'Bingo. And I guess you're a newbie here. Welcome to Alliston High School. Just so you know, we have a tradition here - punch the newbies' chest. Not to worry, it's just a soft punch. Oh, and for the girl newbies, they'll have to hold their hands with the person sitting beside them.'

L.Joe laughed, ' That's just weird but since I'm part of this school now, so yeah, it's okay.'

As Daehyun raised his fist in the air, attempting to give L.Joe a light punch, you immediately had an epiphany that this handsome guy is trying to hurt L.Joe. You ran towards their direction and punch Daehyun in the face before he does so on L.Joe's chest.

The corner of Daehyun lips started bleeding. 'If you wanna hit him, get my permission!'

The crowd started screaming and squeaking. 

L.Joe whispered at your ears, 'Hey, you shouldn't hit him. Its'a a school tradition here that newbies have to get a light punch on their chest.'

You widened your eyes as guilt washed over you. You abruptly carried Daehyun to the infirmary as you were strong. That was all thanks to your forceful father though.

L.Joe shouted, 'Where are you going? Class's gonna start any minute!'

You were slightly irritated, 'I'll have this done first! Get into the class and I'll join you later'

'Put me down. It's okay. I just need a bandage.' Daehyun embarrassedly said.

You didn't care whatever he said, 'Where's the infirmary?'

He had no choice but to point at the infirmary direction so that no one would see this embarrassing scene.

When you entered, you lay him down softly on the medical bed and swiftly get some cotton and iodine. You wiped the blood off with the cotton drenched with iodine gently. Daehyun widened his eyes because he was so surprised to see that you have such gentle side. He simply can't take his eyes off you. You didn't noticed that he was peering at you. 

'Done!' You smiled at him and your gaze met his. You noticed that you were the only one in his lens. Your heart suddenly skipped a bit. You bit your lower lips. However, you didn't know that Daehyun's heart was actually pounding furiously when you smiled at him. 

'Uhhh, I'll go to c-class first. Don't p-put a bandage on your lips. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to l-laugh. Hehe.' You gave him an awkward laugh and ran towards your class, leaving Daehyun alone in the infirmary and his vigorous pounding heart.

You panted as you stepped into class. Your face was dead pale. L.Joe worriedly asked, 'You okay? Or did that Daehyun dude do something to you?' He sounded angry when he asked the second question. 

You gave him a reassuring smile, 'Nothing happened. Now, just patiently wait for the teacher to enter the class, alright?'

Your POV:
So his name is Daehyun and what's with the heartbeat in the infirmary? His gaze. Have I fallen for him? No, wait. How could I ever fall for someone whom I just met? Uhm, maybe it could be a love at first sight. No, no. Arghh. What is wrong with me? KIM _________, you aren't in love with him! So stop your imagination from running wild.

You didn't realize that blush had actually crept up your cheeks. However, L.Joe did notice that.

L.Joe's POV:
What is this insecure feeling? Why do I feel as if she's gonna leave me by any minute? I've never, ever, ever seen her blushing in my life. Has she fallen for anyone? 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My friend has just written a new fanfic. We started at the same date. Harhar. <3
And I've just read the first chapter. It's really interesting. So, please subsribe her fanfic and show some support. c:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298917/who-do-you-love-the-real-me-or-the-another-me-korean

Oh, and I'm gonna start the 3rd chapter later. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the previous 2 chapters and sorry that my English seriously . ;____;