Chapter 11: A start of a new relationship?

You're mine. Forever and always.

[JIYEON'S ROOM]

Jiyeon was staring at the picture that you sent to you yesterday. She couldn't help blushing because of the kiss. But actually, it wasn't really a kiss.

[FLASHBACK]

Daehyun was on his way to school and Jiyeon grabbed his sleeve, 'Oppa, can you give me a minute?'

Daehyun shook her hand off and snorted, 'What do you still want after hurting _______? Oh, I guess you're gonna aim for me now after ______, huh?'

Jiyeon protested, 'Of course not, oppa! I just wanna apologize for my wrongdoing. I'm sorry for what I've done. I-I'm just too in love with you!'

Daehyun soften a little, seeing her being so apologetic, 'Apologize to _________, not me. Now, excuse me. I have to go school.'

'Waait.' Jiyeon grabbed Daehyun's arm. She tiptoed and smooched Daehyun. Without Daehyun knowing, she took a picture of her kissing Daehyun with her phone. She grinned, 'Let me be your girlfriend.'

Daehyun wiped his lips and exclaimed, 'You do know that I have a girlfriend and there's only one person in my heart, which is her! You can never replace her so get your facts right.'

[END OF FLASHBACK]

*I'm not gonna let Kim_______ own you, oppa. The only person who's gonna be in your heart is me and ONLY me*

[DAEHYUN'S ROOM]

Daehyun ran his finger through his messy clump of hair as he was intensely frustrated.

Daehyun's POV:
How could I have been so dumb? I should have known that Jiyeon was harboring malicious intentions. I'm now losing ________. But I've never wanted to let her go. What do I do? She doesn't want to listen to my explanation nor does she wants to see me. 

Daehyun's brain is tied up in knots as he had torn your heart into fragments and dashed all your expectations of 'happily ever after'. He felt a terrible weight on his shoulders. It was as if a giant boulder was laid on him and he couldn't straightened up or catch his breath entirely. He should have been crying but he was to numb to even think about crying.

[YOUR BEDROOM]

You just woke up with your puffy eyes. It was obvious that you've been crying last night. You expressionless peer at the sunshine rays the blinds, leaving rows of sungarden on your bed. Little dust faries watered your sungarden. You wiped the sandy beaches away from your eyes and lean against your bedside. You covered your eyes with the back of your hand as a ray of sunlight shone at them. *Daehyun, I missed you and I have no idea why do I feel like going back to your arms although you've hurt me so badly. I guess I ain't got dignity..*

You let out a weak smile and turned your phone on. There were about 25 missed calls and 57 messages and they were all made by Daehyun. *No, ________, no. He's the one who hurt you and the reason of your tears* Memories brought you back to yesterday night. You were dehydrated and sore. Sobs raked your body, no one should be able to cry that hard. You hadn't even cried that hard when your grandmother had died. 

Instantly, there was an aura of grey surrounding you. It was a mist that wouldn't rise. A state of depression that you couldn't see yourself through. You took out the phone battery and a tear rolled tricked down your pale cheek, 'It wasn't a nightmare. It was reality and it's time to put this to an end.'

'Ding dong, ding dong..' The bell rang. You got up and ran to the living room to open the door. It was L.Joe's parents, Mr Lee and Mrs Lee. You faked a smile, 'A-Anyeonghasaeyo. What brings you here?'

Mrs Lee looked around and asked, 'Where's L.Joe? Where's my baby boy?'

Mr Lee shook his head, 'Sorry, ________-ah. My wife missed Byunghun too much and she wanted to me to accompany her to Korea. Oh, and I guess you've got used to Korea now. You just said anyunghasayo.'

You chuckled as Mr Lee's pronunciation was odd, 'It's okay. And, I'm not sure where L.Joe is. I just got up from bed.'

Just then, L.Joe emerged from the kitchen, 'Mum, dad, what are you doing here?'

You knocked his head, 'Yaaah. Is this the way you speak to your parents?'

*___________ seems better now* He snorted, 'Duuh.'

You were about to retort but Mrs. Lee cut your sentence, 'It's okay, ________-ah. We're used to it.'

L.Joe crossed his arm and uttered in an annoyed manner, 'Mum, you haven't answered my question.'

 Mrs. Lee smacked L.Joe's softly, 'Aigooo. Of course we're here to see you.'

L.Joe sheepishly rubbed his , 'MUUUM! Don't do this in front of ________.'

You smirked as Mrs. Lee smacked his again, 'Aigooo, it's okay. She wouldn't mind.'

L.Joe barked at his mum, 'MUUUUUUUUUUM!'

Mrs. Lee pouted, 'Okay, okay. I'll stop. Anyways, we'll be staying here for a week so yeah, I'll be cooking lunch for you. What have you got here?' She then walked to the fridge. Mr Lee was fatigued so he slept as soon as he lied on the couch.

L.Joe muttered, 'Nothing' as Mrs. Lee yelled the same word at the same time as L.Joe when she opened the fridge.

You covered your ears. *Oh gooosh, I'll definitely be condemned*

Mrs. Lee stomped towards you, 'What have you been doing? Why didn't you buy any food for my baby boy?'

You bowed but L.Joe stopped you, 'Mum, stop. Gimme a list and I'll buy it for you.'

Mrs. Lee pressed her lips into a firm line, 'She should be doing it, not you.'

L.Joe cleared his throat, 'I mean, I'll accompany her to the mall to buy it.'

Mrs. Lee snorted, 'Fine.' She then swiftly write down her ingredients on a piece of paper and passed it to L.Joe.

In a flash, L.Joe grabbed the paper and dragged you outta the house. When you were outta the house, you stop faking your smile, you were back to the depressed _________. L.Joe blurted, 'Sorry. My mum gets agitated whenever I'm not served in the right way. She exaggerates a lot.' 

You shook your head, 'Aniya, she's right.' You settled your gaze at L.Joe, 'So which mall are we going to now?'

You tried to sound happy by changing your tone. Again, L.Joe seem to have read your mind thoroughly, he pinched your nose, 'Why are you asking weird questions? There's only a mall at our area.'

You laughed awkwardly, 'Of course I k-know there's only a mall. I was just t-testing your brain's agility.'

[MALL]

L.Joe threw his arm around you. Your eyes bulged out, 'Yaaaah! Stop doing that or I'm gonna bite you.'

L.Joe snorted, 'As if you could really bite me.'

You intended to hit him in the stomach but he successfully dodged it. You were surprised 'cause he has always been a fool in martial arts, 'When did you learn that?'

'Every day at the lawn.' *Ever since that kidnap incident*

'Ooh, I didn't know that. What urged you to learn martial arts?' You grinned.

'Because I said I'd protect you.' He uttered in a serious tone.

'I'd protect you' You repeat his word in your head. *What's with this familiar feeling again?*

You tried to disgress, 'Why do you always act as if you were afraid of my punch then?'

He ridiculed rather sarcastically, 'Don't you know that experts don't usually show how formidable they are?'

You rolled your eyes and stuck out your tongue, 'Fine.'

L.Joe read through the list, 'So what do we have here?'

You , 'Your memory is seriously poor. I can recite it out.'

L.Joe crooned in disbelief, 'Well, go on then.

'Fish, chicken, spinach, cabbage, beef, cherry tomatoes, lemon..' You listed out.

L.Joe was stunned to speechless as you didn't miss any of the ingredients. You crossed your arms proudly, 'See how smart I am?'

He retorted, 'I'm smarter. Don't you know I got promoted to the university when I was 13?'

You bit your lips as you couldn't deny that fact, 'Narcissist.'

'Heeey!' He exclaimed.

'Lalala. I wonder where do I get the chicken. Lalala.' You ignored him and walked away.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, people. I actually had a lot more to write but I got really tired and I gotta get ready for my cousin's party later. Arghhhh! I don't wanna be squeezed by the crowd. My dad said I'm anti-social, is that true? Lol.