Chapter 23: Outburst of Jealousy.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You've sent Sunggyu back home. *He has never changed* You giggled while shaking your head as you stepped into your house. As you averted your gaze from the floor to the couch, you saw L.Joe. You asked, surprised, 'L.Joe? What are you doing in the middle of the night?'

You expected for his answer but instead of answering you, he approached you speedily. He grabbed your shoulders firmly, 'Are you my girlfriend?'

You laughed at his question, 'What are you talking about? Of course I am.'

He literally yelled at you, 'Then what's with Sunggyu? I heard your conversation with him!'

You chuckled. You somehow liked it when he got jealous, 'Sunggyu's surname is Kim. Does that ring a bell?'

L.Joe frowned, confusedly, 'I don't care what his surname is. You know, I just want you back. I don't wanna lose-'

You cupped his face and crashed your lips onto his to stop him from blabbering. You broke the kiss and grinned, 'Kim Sunggyu and Kim ________. We're genetic brothers and sisters.'

L.Joe was flabbergasted. He rubbed his neck sheepishly, 'Genetic brothers and sisters, huh? Uhm, sorry. M-My mind was in turmoil and I c-can't get it straight.'

You pinched his cheeks, 'It's okay. It means you really care for me. But there's one thing I want you to know, I do love you and I forever will. So don't suspect me being unloyal to you.'

'Ooouch!' L.Joe rubbed his cheeks and pulled you into his embrace, 'I love you too..'

 

 

'BAAAANG, BAAANG.'

Someone knocked the door early in the morning. You rubbed your eyes and pouted in dissatisfaction, 'I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep. Who's now banging the door? Arghhh.'

You went down, intending to open the door but you were late. L.Joe had opened it. And guess what? Sunggyu was the one who ruined your sweet dream. You widened your eyes, 'Oppaaa.'

Sunggyu ignored L.Joe who opened the door for him and directly ran to you. He hugged you, 'You seem slimmer. What happened to you?'

Sunggyu asked as he caressed your waist. L.Joe noticed that though. He stomped towards you and grabbed you from Sunggyu's arms. 'You don't need to be so intimate with your sister.' L.Joe uttered, shooting Sunggyu an anger glare.

Sunggyu scowled, 'So what if I want to? You don't have the right to stop me. Besides, _________ likes that.' He turned to you and grinned, 'Don't you?'

You squeezed L.Joe's hand, signaling him to calm down and nodded at Sunggyu. 'Yeah, it's not that serious actually. We kiss all the time anyways.'

L.Joe's eyes bulged out as he looked at you, 'What?! Kiss all the time?'

You mouthed, 'Why? It's typical between me and Sunggyu.'

L.Joe promptly wiped your lips with his index finger, nervously, 'No way. I'm gonna get rid of his lips mark of your lips.'

You smirked playfully, 'But you're the last person to kiss me. So, you're actually rubbing off YOUR lips mark?'

L.Joe's face fell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, I've made a new fanfic, called 'ALIEN-tionship?! Why not?'
Here is the link --> 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/325866/alien-tionship-why-not-b1a4-jinyoung-ljoe-romance-teentop-you

The main character is L.Joe and no, he's not the alien but you. cx
Sounds interesting? Then subscribe that story and leave me some comments. 
Saranghae, readers. Haha. <3