Chapter 28: Forgiven.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You trudged towards your school, dejectedly. You lowered to your heels as grief gradually engulfed you. You dragged a hand through your hair with a scrubbing motion and whined, 'What did I just do? I wanted to tell him that I've remembered everything and the reason I lied. Do I still hate him?'

'AHHHHHHHH!' your holler was heard by Daehyun who was leaning against the wall, waiting for you. He turned his head towards your direction, searching and glancing. The moment you came to his sight, his eyes dilated into black circles. You were trembling on the ground with your head in your hands. He hurtled over to you and held you up. Startled, you peered at him. 'Daehyun?' you uttered.

He forced a smile and nodded. He faked a happy tone, 'Let's ditch class for a day, shall we?'

You smiled inwardly, knowing that someone had read your mind. You nodded in agreement. He intertwined his fingers with yours and squeeze it a little to reassure you that as long as he's with you, he's not gonna make you cry, which literally stopped your tears and cheered you up a little.

 

 

You were being towed along like a balloon on the string to the rooftop by Daehyun. He grinned at you, 'The weather is pretty nice, aye?'

You whacked his arm playfully, 'Yaaah. The blinding sun is scorching my skin. How is that nice?'

His gaze left yours, his attention captured by the broiling sun. He shrugged, 'Well, maybe it's because I'm in a good mood. You felt it's hot probably because you're in a total bad mood. Am I right?'

He sat on the ground, leaving you motionless and speechless. He patted the tiles beside him, implying you to sit there. You did so and hugged your knees. You wrinkled your nose, 'You're such a mind reader.

'Well, you know. I know what exactly happened to you as well.' Daehyun gave you a nudge, tauntingly.

You raised your eyebrow, 'No way you're gonna know that.' *Cause you were tricked as well. And, and I'm really sorry that I had to lie to you*

Daehyun was unequivocal in his remark, 'You've never forgotten about L.Joe. You lied. I don't know why but you did lie. I don't wanna know the reason but I could really feel that you still love him. If he had done something wrong, causing you to break his heart like this, why not try to forgive him and give yourself a chance to pursue happiness?'

You gasped and widened your eyes, 'H-How did you know?'

'There're lots of flaws in your lie, don't you know?' he stood up and promptly saw L.Joe rushing into the school from the gate. He didn't know if you're still ready to forgive him so he remained silence about it.

'B-But I had once hated him, like seriously, I'm not sure the feeling I have for him is love or hatred.' tears welled up in the bottomless pools of your eyes.

'No matter how I look at it, it's love. Though I hated to acknowledged that. Think about it, you cried for him. Who on earth would cry for a damned enemy?' he clenched his fist.

'Tch.' you propped your cheekbone with your palm. 'Why haven't I thought about that? I t-think it's too late now. I lied to him again earlier. If he believed in it, he probably would g-give up on me.'

Daehyun tried to suppress the heart-wrenching sensation by biting his lips, 'He did not give up on you. I just saw him running to the school. He's here for you.'

'Really?' A surge of hope welled up in you.

Daehyun clenched his fist tighter. He stuttered, 'Y-Yes.'

You snapped up, intending to run to L.Joe but Daehyun kissed your cheek from behind. You felt a drop of water on your shoulder but you didn't know that it was Daehyun's tear. He let out a fake smile, 'As an encouragement.'

You turned around and bowed, 'Gomawo, Daehyun. I know what I should do now.'

You immediately ran down the stairs as Daehyun was watching you from your back. *Be happy, ______. That's all I want even though the cost is to let you go*

 

 

'Lee Byung Hun haksaeng, you're requested to meet Ms Kim __________ at the field now.' your voice was heard everywhere throughout the school through the reproducer.

Once L.Joe heard your voice, by instinct, he rambled towards the school field. Panting as he reached the field but you were no where to be seen. He then felt a pair of arms surrounding his waist. He wanted to turned around but you stopped him, 'No, don't. Just remain the way you were and listen to what I've got to say.'

'I lied. I do remember and, and also the scene that I got beaten up and you did not came to save me. But I made a decision earlier to forgive you. I realized-' you sniffed as a tear rolled down. 'That I still do love you. I can't hate you and I don't feel like it.'

L.Joe's lips quivered as he turned around, 'So that's why you lied. You knew everything?'

You gulped, 'Yes.'

Guilt started devouring him, 'I'm sorry, ________. I was so weak back then. My limbs were numb and I couldn't do anything to save you.'

A smile lit your face, 'You didn't help me out because your limbs were numb?'

He nodded in guilt. You then leaped up and hugged him firmly. His eyes bawled out in bewilderment. You let out a taut breathe, 'I thought it was because of your selfishness. You wanted to stay alive by letting me fighting to death with that guy.'

He hugged you back, 'W-What? Why would I do so? I can't believe you see me as that kind of person.' L.Joe playfully flicked your forehead.

'Yaaah! Lee Byung Hun. Being forgiven doesn't mean you can do that.' you poked his eyes.

L.Joe suddenly rolled on the floor, yelling, 'Ouccch! It hurts!' He covered his eye with his palm, frowning.

You panicked and squatted down beside him. Feeling antsy deep down inside, you apologized, 'Mianaaeyo. Does it hurt that much? Let's go to the infirmary right now.' You skimmed his face and all of a sudden, L.Joe jerked up and pressed his lips onto yours. 

You beamed and hit his chest, 'You scared me, you rascal.'

'Stop talking and let me kiss you. I've now owned you. You're mine. Forever and always, as well as your lips.' he held your waist.

You grinned and shut your eyes to enjoy his lips as a surge of bliss ran through your veins.

Sweet love is born. His lips spoke love and yours spoke forever. <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone listened to Teen Top's Delicious Addiction yet? If you haven't, go click the link below now. I can't stop spazzing over L.Joe. He's fuh-rea-king cuute. ;AAA; <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPPUnH_s4U&feature=g-all-f

Oh, btw, this is the last chapter for 'You're mine. Forever and always'
Thanks for all support from my subscribers and commenters. I hope you guys enjoyed the whole story though it's pretty short. And uhm, to those of you who didn't know that I had a 2nd fanfic going on, the link is right below. The main character is L.Joe, AGAIN. Haha. Comment and subscribe. Thank you sooo much. Saranghae <3 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/325866/alien-tionship-why-not-b1a4-jinyoung-ljoe-romance-teentop-you