Chapter 20: Sweet, sweet morning.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You moaned from the tapping sunlight against your face, wondered how long have you been sleeping. You blinked, shut your eyes, blinked again. You yawned, managed to fully open both eyes. You propped yourself up with your shoulders and sauntered towards the mirror.

A resplendent grin was plastered on your face. *I did not have a sweet dream last night. So what's with this smile? Could it be L.Joe?* You giggled groggily as he came across your mind.

 

 

You plunked your duffel bag on the sofa. You then felt a tingle of eagerness. You wanna see L.Joe, you wanna his messy clump of hair and feel his warmth on your lips again. These thoughts have controlled your limbs and prompted you to his bedroom. 

You knocked his door, 'L.Joe..'

There was no response from him so you walked in without his permission. He wouldn't mind anyways. As you flip-floped into his room, sleeping L.Joe came into your sight. You shook your head and sat on the edge of his bed. You fidgeted with his hair, 'Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. It's time for school.' 

L.Joe's eyes fluttered opened and uttered playfully, 'I'm not gonna wake up nor go to school unless you kiss me.'

Your heart skipped a bit by his statement, 'W-Why should I?'

Blush started creeping up your cheeks. L.Joe smirked playfully, 'Don't you know that Sleeping Beauty can only be wakened up with a kiss from her prince?'

You thought you caught his mistake, 'HA-HA. Sorry but Sleeping Beauty's a female.'

You face instantly fell when he retorted back, 'HA! I knew you'd say that. Hmm, I heard that someone just called me Sleeping Beauty. I wonder who's that.' L.Joe tapped his chin, with his head lying on his arm.

You feigned that you've surrendered and leaned towards him. He shut his eyes, preparing for you lips landing on his. But, instead of smooching him, you actually bit his lips.

'OUUUUCH! Yaah, Kim _______. Let go.' he widened his eyes and exclaimed in pain.

You liberated his lips and chuckled, 'That's for teasing me.'

L.Joe had a mysterious smile on his face and flicked your forehead while touching his lips with his finger, 'That's not what you considered as teasing.'

*Did I just use the wrong lexicon?* You thought while scratching your temple. Before you could react, you felt something warm on your lips. It was L.Joe! He gave you brief kiss, 'This is what you called as teasing. Or do you want me to bring it to another level?'

You bit your lips and shoved his chest which is moving closer and closer to you, 'Yaah, yaaah, yaaaah! No y thoughts. Now, get changed and let's go to school together.'

L.Joe pinched your scarlet cheeks and grinned, 'No worries. I'm not gonna do that unless I have your permission to do so.' He took of his shirt, 'Do you wanna continue to stay here watching me getting changed or what?'

You stopped staring and gulped, 'Of course not!'

L.Joe snickered as you embarrassedly ran outta the room.

 

 

You walked beside L.Joe on the way to school. You wanted to hold L.Joe's hand but you didn't dare to do so. What if he took you as some kind of desperate girlfriend? Still, you wanted to do so. You deliberately swated your hand against his. You then felt L.Joe's hand intertwining with yours. L.Joe grimaced, 'If you wanna hold my hands that badly, let me know. You don't have to do that to imply me.'

He had a pair of eyes that could pierce through your mind and you were quite taken aback by that. You attempted to shook your hand of his grasp, 'Who said that I wanted to hold your hands? Now, let go of me.'

He held your hand tighter, 'Haven't I said before that I'm never letting you go?' Your eyes met his gaze. His gaze was so deep and so passionate that you felt that you would be swallowed by it in any minute.

L.Joe poked your nose with his index finger and asked, 'I know my face looks perfect from any angle but stop looking at it or we'll be late for school.'

You blinked and before you could react to what he just said, he had already started running while his fingers still clasping onto yours. You couldn't do anything but followed him, with a genuine smile on your face.

You've never known that your morning could be so wonderful. *Saranghae, L.Joe*