Chapter 3: Influential? Or not.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You were still thinking about the incident earlier when you suddenly heard crowds shouting, 'Hold hand, hold hands, hold hands, hold hands..' 

You were annoyed by that and you abruptly felt something warm was clinging to your hand. You tilted your hand and saw L.Joe holding your hands TIGHTLY. You yelled, 'What are you doing?!'

*I'm holding your hand. Why can't you feel that I'm in love with you?* L.Joe fought back, 'Can't you hear that the crowds wanted us to hold each other's hand?'

You were embarrassed as everyone laid their eyesight on you and L.Joe, 'So what? Why do you have to follow what they say? Aren't you a pro in going against people's will?'

A student, who has got a name tag on her uniform that clearly indicates that her name is Park Ji Yeon, voiced out, 'It's a tradition here and if you don't follow it, there would be bad luck.

Her face looks stern and expressionless. You were actually quite taken aback by that so you have no choice but to follow the school's tradition. You muttered under your breathe. 'Damn that superstition thingy!'

L.Joe was actually blushing like mad beside you but you didn't take notice of that as you were still cursing.

Someone then stepped into class. It was your class teacher. She fixed her glasses and giggled awkwardly, 'Sorry, darlings. I was stucked at the traffic jam.'

Mumurs and grumblings were heard everywhere, 'Yeah, right. She's late almost every day. I bet she was busy with her heavy make-up. You apparently heard that.

Your POV:
I have no idea why did L.Joe wanted to study at such school and be taught be such teacher. What's worse is that I have to follow him to Korea. It's fortunate that I met Daehyun, though. Hehe. 
Kim___________! I told you not to think about him anymore. He's just a student whom you've only met ONCE!

While you were shaking your head defiantly, hoping it would shake Daehyun off your mind, someone knocked on the door. You looked up and was totally shocked. It was the person who you kept on thinking of, Daehyun!

Daehyun sheepishly rub his neck, 'Ms. Nam, I'm sorry that I'm late.'

Ms. Nam seems to like him a lot, she did not penalize him and she actually smiled at him, 'It's okay, Daehyun-ah. Go back to your seat and let's get started with our class, nae?'

He walked pass you and you realized that he's actually sitting right behind you. You turned around with your hand still clinging on to L.Joe's, 'Daehyun, does your lips still hurt?'

He felt a tingle of bliss when you cared about him that much but not anymore when he saw you holding hands with L.Joe, 'Yeah, it's okay now.'

L.Joe's POV:
_______________, stop it. Stop talking to him. Stop caring for him. It hurts so badly seeing you being all-so-sweet with him and all-so-mean with me. 


Daehyun's POV:
Ahh, she's holding hands with him. What's with that sting in my heart? A-Am I being j-j-jealous now? No, that can't be it. She was so crude..... and.. so GENTLE.

Ms. Nam didn't actually want to punish you and Daehyun but you guys have been staring at each other and not the whiteboard for too long, 'Eeer, what's the name of the new student? O-Oh yeah, it's Kim ______. Kim ________ and Jung Daehyun, both of you! Stand at the corridor for not paying attention during my class.'

You softly whisper with your eyes tightly shut, 'Sorry, Daehyun-ah.'

Daehyun gave you a smile and pat your head gently, 'It's okay. Relax, it's not like I'm gonna eat devour you or something.'

Thousands of butterflies instantly filled your stomach.

The insecure feeling wouldn't stop growing on L.Joe when you shook his hand off. He sighed in disappointment. He couldn't concentrate on what Ms. Nam is teaching anymore.

[AT THE CORRIDOR]

'So, your name is Kim_______?' Daehyun shyly asked.

'Yeah. My name sounds like a Korean's one, aye?' You giggled.

He widened his eyes as he saw you giggling. At that moment, you look extraordinarily beautiful, 'Y-Yeah, but y-you don't sound like one. W-Where are you from?'

You raised your eyebrow and continued giggling, 'Why are you stammering all of a sudden? Well, I'm from Taiwan.'

Daehyun gulped and summoned up his courage, 'I wasn't stammering. I was just, just thinking of how do I change my sentence because you might not understand those hard Korean words. Oh, Taiwan? The only thing I know how to say is 我爱你, which means I love you, right?'

Daehyun suddenly realized that he wasn't supposed to say that. It sounds as if he was trying to confess indirectly so he shook his head, 'Ahh, I'm sorry. I was just, I was just...'

You broke his sentence, 'It's okay. You don't have to be that antsy. I understand.'

He didn't know that you were actually trying to hide your smile and your pounding heart..

RIIIIIIIIING. The bell rang.

'I guess we could go in now.' He smiled at you and you nodded.

You sat beside restless L.Joe. Usually, he'd start bombarding you with questions but this time, he just stayed quiet. You were worried that he might be sick or something so you press your forehead against his, 'Hmm. You aren't having a fever so why are you so oddly quiet today?'

L.Joe startled so he pulled you away from him and yelled, 'Why are you caring for me now? Weren't you supposed to be caring for Daehyun?'

'What are you saying? We're just friends! Stop with the unnecessary misunderstanding.' You crossed your arms.

'Really? Are you sure?' He advanced towards you.

You pushed his chest, 'Yes, very sure.'

Daehyun's POV:
They sound like a c-couple and _________ and I are j-just friends. Can't believe ________ would actually have that big influence on me. Gaaah, I gotta stop with the thoughts about her that keep on gushing into my mind.