A date?!

You're mine. Forever and always.

[SCHOOL]

L.Joe pleaded for your apology, 'I'm sorry, ________. I was just tired yesterday.'

You scowled, 'Yeah, tired. Fine, I can't be mad at you anyways. I'm just your bodyguard, forever your bodyguard.'

L.Joe's POV:
Forever my bodyguard? That's not what I want and I hope that's not you want either. All I want you to do is just recall the memories that you've lost, is it that hard?

He was gazing at you and you felt uncomfortable about it so you cover his eyes with your palm, 'Stop staring at me that way. That's so not you.'

He shifted your hands, 'Fine. Who wants to look at you anyways? You ugly little duckling!' 

'Yaaah! You..' As you were about to hit L.Joe, Daehyun walked into class. You remained at your pose because you were stunned to speechless looking at how perfect Daehyun could be.

Daehyun chuckled when he walked towards his seat, '_________-ah, are you trying to slash somekind of watermelon with your hand? You looked funny.' *And cute*

You blushed embarrassingly and put your hand down. L.Joe, who has noticed that you were blushing was seriously ticked off, 'Funny? Fugly, you mean.'

You were totally turned off by that remark, 'Y-You..' 

'You'd better stop with your harsh remarks. She's a girl and girls are meant to be caressed by guys. One more obnoxious remarks from you, then don't blame me for punching you right on the FACE.' Daehyun continued your sentence and emphasize on the word 'FACE'.

L.Joe shot Daehyun an angry glare and lift his clenching fist, 'The one who would be punching you on the face right now is ME!'

You grabbed L.Joe's arm with both hands, 'He's right..'

Daehyun's POV:
Was she actually agreeing with me just now? It seems like ___________ and L.Joe aren't that close. I'll probably stand a chance to win her heart. Wait, what did I just say? Am I seriously in love with her?

'Ding! Dong!' The bell rang, signaling that the class has started.

Once again, students waited Ms. Nam to get into class for about 20 minutes.

Ms. Nam panted when she walked into class. She fixed her blouse and uttered, 'Hey, sweethearts. Sorry that I'm late again.'

She cleared , 'Okay, so I've something to announce today. Our school's ball night is gonna be held on the day after tomorrow. For the new students, you may not know about it. This annual ball night is opened for everybody. However, only couples would get to enter. It doesn't mean both of you have to be couple. Friends are alright as long as the couple consists of a girl and a boy.'

The crowd instantaneously shouted and surrounded the teacher for more info. You just plainly rolled you eyes.

Your POV:
What is wrong with these people? It's just a ball night for couples. F-For couples..

You stared at Daehyun for a moment but swiftly turn back to the window. Your heart wouldn't stop pounding vigorously.

'____________, would you be my partner during the ball night?' Daehyun and L.Joe invited you sheepishly at the same time.

Both of them were shocked and they looked at each other with their eyes widen.

L.Joe's POV:
Shoot. She's gonna choose Daehyun, for sure. But, the way Daehyun look at ________ is exactly the same as me. Could it be that he likes __________ too? 

You were just plain startled. You've never been invited to a ball night in your life because of your nerdy looks. You turned around facing them, with butterfly filling your stomach, 'I-I'll have to t-think about it.'

[CANTEEN]
You were holding a glass of hot choco and was walking towards your seat. All of a sudden, someone came and bumped into you. The hot choco instantly spilled onto you thigh. 'Ooouuuch!' You yelled.

You shot a glare at the person who just run into you and you realized it was the expressionless girl, Jiyeon, PARK JI YEON. 'Miaaanae. I'm so sorry. Jiyeon immediately apologize.

Seeing her being apologetic, you just didn't care about the pain on you thigh and forgave her. 

She got some ice from the canteen workers and place it on your thigh, 'Does it still hurt?'

You shook your head and gave her a sweet smile, 'Not anymore.'

'That's great! By the way, can I have lunch with you? I have no friends a-and I'd l-like to be your friend.' Jiyeon asked.

'Be my friend? Sure. I have no friends either. Let's have lunch together then.' You were still surprised, though.

You had lunch with Jiyeon together and you realized that she was such a bright girl. You couldn't comprehend why doesn't she have any friends.

[CLASS]

L.Joe babbled, 'Where have you been during lunch time? I've been looking for you everywhere!'

You could obviously see that his forehead was covered with sweat and you were surprised to realize that what he said was true, 'I'm s-sorry. Someone ran into me and I was scalded.'

'Scalded? Where? Where? WHERE?' He nervously asked.

'My thigh.' You flatly answered.

He was too nervous that he in fact tried to flip your skirt to see how was your wound and has forgotten that it's actually y.

You instantly stopped him by flicking his forehead, 'You do know that this is illegal, don't you?'

He had an epiphany and blushed, 'S-Sorry.'

[AFTER SCHOOL]

Before you and L.Joe could step outta the school gate, bunch of girls came surrounding L.Joe and bombarded him with the same old question, 'L.Joe oppa, would you be my partner during the ball night?

You rolled your eyes and elbowed your way outta the crowd. Abruptly, Daehyun grabbed your wrist. You widen your eyes, 'Hey, w-whassup?'

Well, Daehyun shyly asked, 'Well, I just wanted to know your answer regarding the ball night. Would you be my partner?'

His question was so electrifying that you couldn't react right away. You tried to fight  the ache that was rising in your throat, 'Y-Yes but I don't have any gowns. All I have is jeans and tees.', you sound awkward.

'REALLY? Thank you so much. I'm like the luckiest guy alive! Oh, and don't worry about that. I can bring you to the mall now. You can choose whatever gown you want regardless the price.' He smiled at you.

'J-Just the two of us?' You stuttered.

'Yeah because you're the one choosing the gown and I'm the one paying for it.' He giggled.

Your POV:
IS THIS..... A DATE?!!