Chapter 15: Mark my words.

You're mine. Forever and always.

L.Joe patted on your shoulder as you were staring into space without any expression, perhaps feeling empty on the inside. '____________-ah, let's take a look at your phone. There have been messages and missed call when you broke up with Daehyun. I guess there might be clues to lead to his explanation.'

*How could I have been so stupid? I should have known that those messages are his explanations* You flick your forehead and nodded, 'Alright.' You then passed him your phone and the battery.

L.Joe put on the battery and switched it on. He was immensely surprised when he saw Daehyun's messages. '__________' he exclaimed. 'It was Jiyeon who framed Daehyun. It wasn't Daehyun's fault at all!'

Your lips quivered, 'R-Really?' L.Joe nodded, 'Yeah..' He sighed as he knew that you're gonna leave him and get back together with Daehyun again. But, seeing you happy is what he has always wished for. Owning you doesn't mean he could own your heart so he decided to let go, though part of his heart was still clinging onto you.

You immediately grabbed your phone back and called Daehyun. He did pick up your call though, 'What do you still want?'

You felt a little relieved when he picked up your call, 'I saw your messages. I'm sorry for creating such a fuss. I should have believed in you.'

Daehyun sneered, 'Oh, so you just realized? It's too late, _________. You're the one who played with my feelings and you actually accused me of doing so. Why do you wanna get back to me? You look perfect with L.Joe.'

You tried to explain, 'Daehyun, aniy-'

Before you could finish your sentence, Daehyun uttered, 'Don't bother coming back to me. I've had enough of you and your lies.  I hate you. I'm in Germany now. I won't be back. Never gonna be back.' He then hung up the phone. Daehyun grabbed his shirt. A single drop of grief welled up from the corner of his eyes and suddenly, the dam broke. Hot torrents of grief coursed down his face. *Why do you have to do so, ________? I love you so much and I still do. I said I hated you but that wasn't true. I tried to do so but I just can't. Why did you do to me, Kim __________? Why am I still so into you? You're just like a drug to me. Alhough it's a wrongdoing, I still choose to do so*

As Daehyun hung up the phone, you blinked a few times in grief and dropped the phone without you knowing. There was a giant hole in your heart and you knew nothing would ever be the same. You looked like death but you didn't care. Tears started pouring down your cheeks and you felt as if the world had come crashing on you. 

L.Joe startled and cupped your cheeks, 'Yaah, ______, what happened?'

You snapped your head up and looked into his eyes, 'Byunghun-ah, what have I done? I misunderstood that Daehyun was a player and broke up with him. I even tried to make him regret by pretending as your girlfriend. I hurt him so badly and he hates me now. He has gone to Germany because of me and he's never coming back. What do I do?' You had a hard time breathing as you tried to tell L.Joe about it.

Guilt washed over L.Joe 'cause it was him who planned to make Daehyun regret. He was the one who separated you and Daehyun. L.Joe grabbed your hand tightly, 'I'm sorry. I was the one who caused this happen. But I swear, I'll make it up to you. So mark my words. I do mean it.' He then pushed your head against his chest. He felt an instant heartbreak as your tears drenched his shirt.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Is Daehyun really gone? Like forever? Keke. cx

___________________________________________________________________________________________