Chapter 19: He's the right choice.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You were on the sofa, hugging your knees and putting on your earphone. You sang along but stopped in a few seconds because the kiss you had with L.Joe last night flashed across your mind. *Is he really a right choice? Do I really love him? Have I got over Daehyun?* 

All of a sudden, you felt something crawling on your foot. Confusedly, you tilted your head and realized it was actually a cockroach. 

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!', you hollered as it looked utterly disgusting. L.Joe ran outta his room once he heard you screaming, 'What's the matter, ________?'

Your limbs were numb and you couldn't move to get rid of the cockroach, 'T-There's a cockroach on my f-foot.'

L.Joe chuckled and ran towards you. He swiftly swept the queasy creature and patted you foot, 'It's gone.' He gave you a genuine smile that inconceivably melted your heart. You bit your lips, 'Why? Why do I always feel so happy when you're beside me? What's with all those bliss I felt?'

You buried your face in your arms. You didn't see that your remark just lit L.Joe's face with a smile. He whispered, 'That's because you LOVE me. I won't force you to make a decision now so if you're ready to be my girlfriend..' He paused and gulped, 'Please give me a hug. I'll be waiting.' 

He your silky hair and walked back to his bedroom with his face tinted scarlet in colour. He locked the door and leaned against it. L.Joe pressed his palm against his chest. His expression was that anyone could easily decipher. Rejoice. Nervous. Anxious. Anticipation.

On the other side, you felt restless and jittery. You don't know who you love. L.Joe or Daehyun? Daehyun was a past but you still do feel bad if you chose L.Joe. L.Joe, Lee Byung Hun, your master, the one you've once loved when you're a kid and might still do now. You felt a special connection to L.Joe after your memory was back.

[BATH TUB]

You were still thinking if you should choose L.Joe but you got all frustrated. You shook your head, pushing all those thoughts away.You held your breath and submerged completely in the water. You kinda had hallucination under water as you saw the exact scene which L.Joe confessed to you coyly. You didn't bother to come up for air. You just enjoy watching the scene. However, you didn't know that you've passed out as you ran out of air.

At the mean time, L.Joe was knocking your door. He cleared his throat, '__________, let's go out for dinner.'

He didn't get any reply from you so he twisted the doorknob and walked in, '__________-ah.'

He looked around. *Where is she?* 

He then heard water running down your tap.  *Pabo _______ forgot to close her tap again*

He shook his head and walked into your bathroom, intending to close your tap. But, what came to his sight first wasn't the running tap, but you. You, who've fainted and were floating above the water. He wanted to carry you outta the bathroom but you were . 

He grabbed the towel beside you and wrapped you with it. *Please, ______, please. I don't want anything to happen to you*

He carried you and lay you on bed. Perspiration started collecting on his forehead. L.Joe was trembling and quivering. He didn't know what to do. He shook your shoulder, 'Wake up, __________. It's not funny.'

You were still in your unconscious status so he did a mouth-to-mouth recitation on you. You felt something warm on your lips and you snapped up, pulse ticking faster. You propped up on your elbow and coughed several times, 'W-What happened?'

L.Joe was so happy. He wanted to hug you but he couldn't because you weren't dressed, you were just wrapped in a towel. He cleared his throat, blushing, 'You f-fainted in your bathroom earlier. Luckily I went in. You worried me. Now, get changed. I'll bring you to the doctor.'

You widened your eyes, 'Get changed? Which means that I'm-?' You tilted your head and saw yourself being wrapped in a towel in an odd way. 'You saw everything?', you asked while pulling the towel up to your neck. 

L.Joe nodded and swirled around, 'I'll wait for you downstairs.'

You lowered your gaze and grabbed the towel. You strode towards L.Joe and hugged him from the back. L.Joe was startled, 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to see your-' He then felt you tightening your arms around his waist, 'Is t-this a hug?'

He turned around and you nodded sheepishly. You slowly lifted your chin and meet his gaze, 'I think, I think I've fallen for you, entirely. Every inch of me wants you and I couldn't resist that thought. It's been a fact.'

'Do you know that you look fabulously beautiful when you blush?' L.Joe beamed and caressed your cheek. 

'Jeongmal? I-' Before you could finish your sentence, L.Joe had already leaned towards you and kissed you. You lost your balance and both of you fell on the bed. L.Joe didn't care. He deepened the kiss, his finger tracing your cheek and you reciprocated eagerly, touching his face. Your head was swimming and you couldn't stop smiling. 

You twined your arms around his neck. Both of you's breathing grew heavier and your skin felt hot. L.Joe put his hand on your lower back and draw you so close to him that you could feel the full length of him against you. L.Joe placed his fingers on the hem of your towel and unwrapped you. You moaned as he kissed your neck and ran his fingers on your body.

As everything was out of earshot, you heard L.Joe's stomach grumbling. L.Joe let out an awkward laugh. You chuckled, 'You're hungry, huh? Let's just have dinner and..' You paused and bit your lips, blushing, 'Continue later.'

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't want my story to be rated M so yeah, just imagine what would happen later. Lolz. cx