Chapter 4: Memories came flood back before my eyes.

You're mine. Forever and always.

[AT HOME]

L.Joe's POV:
I'm gonna be sleeping at the same room with __________. We're gonna spend our time together at that tiny space. I kinda, uhmm, feel like a ert(?)

L.Joe ran upstairs once he reached home. You can clearly hear his holler although you were just at the porch taking off your shoes, 'Annoying brat.'

As you enter the house, L.Joe suddenly materialized and pushed you against the wall, 'Why aren't we sharing the same room? Why are there so many rooms at this house? I wanna shift to a smaller house. Let's not live here.'

You sighed and whacked his hand. He didn't care about the sting on his hand. You wearily replied, 'I don't wanna sleep with you nor breathe the same air as you do so move, before I kick you outta the house.'

He didn't let go off you. In converse, he held you even tight. He curled a loose strand of your hair to the back of your ear and looked deeply at you. 'Yaaah! What are you trying to do? I'm gonna seriously kick...' Before you could even finish your sentence, he pressed his lips against yours.

You widened your eyes and pushed him. He lost balance and fell onto the ground without any expression, 'You can never understand me. I've been trying to convey my feelings to you but you've never tried to comprehend my actions. I wanted to be with you, and only you. That's why I wanna share the same room with you, that's why I was mad this morning when you were being so caring towards Daehyun!'

He's been pulling pranks on you for years and you just can't believe what he just said. You just laughed sarcastically, 'Do you think I'd fall for it?' You shot him a look that pierced through his heart then stomped off.

L.Joe's face contorted into different colours. The way you glare at him just hurts him so much more. He lie on the ground, having flashbacks haunting his mind.

[FLASHBACK]

-When L.Joe and you are all 5 years old-

'___________, I don't want you to be my bodyguard no more.' L.Joe uttered.

Tears started welling up in the bottomless pool of your eyes, 'Why? Is it because I haven't been protecting you enough? I'll improve myself! I'll do better, j-just let me be your bodyguard.'

L.Joe caressed your face and wipe off your tears, 'I didn't mean that way.'

You peered at him with your watery eyes, 'Then what do you mean?'

He abruptly hugged you, 'I want you to be my girlfriend and let me be your bodyguard. I w-will protect you.'

'R-Really?' 

All of a sudden, a masked person grabbed L.Joe's hand. You knew that he was trying to kidnap your young master though you were just a 5-year-old kid. Hence you kicked his left knee, the kidnapper immediately liberate L.Joe and rubbed his knee. L.Joe startled and sat on the ground. You were slapped across the face for about 5 times and nearly passed out. However, L.Joe did not do anything because his limbs are numb. You didn't know about that and your love for him has slowly turned to hatred.

The kidnapper walked towards L.Joe's direction, attempting to kidnap him again. Although L.Joe did not protect you like how he promised earlier, you're still obligated to safeguard him. You half-consciously grabbed the kidnapper's leg so that he would not get to L.Joe. The remorseless kidnapper kicked you and hit your head against the rock nearby till you passed out.

It was fortunate that the gardeners, your father and his colleague were walking pass the garden and saw what happened. In a flash, your father ran towards the kidnapper's direction and beat him up. The colleague seized the kidnapper while your father carried you and hurtle towards the hospital. 

You were alright after a surgery. However, you've lost your memories. You don't remember how much you loved L.Joe and the incident. A knock was heard on the door and L.Joe came in. He instantaneously hugged you but you pushed him. You didn't know why did you push him. You didn't even know this person, you'd never met this person but you hate him. And you just don't know why.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

L.Joe's POV:
I'm so sorry, ________-ah. I was so weak back then. I didn't manage to protect you. I did not keep to my promise. I wanted to beat that guy up so badly but my limbs wouldn't allow me to do so. And now your memories are gone. I'm so weak that I didn't even manage to safeguard that precious memory of yours. I'd do anything to get  your memories back if there's a way, I would, I really would. I ain't that weak L.Joe no more. 

Tears roll down L.Joe's cheeks. His heart was throbbing painfully. He ran his hand through his messy clump of hair, recalling that terrible incident.

______________________________________________________________________________

P/S: L.Joe is not a ert. Lol.