Chapter 25: The truth.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You opened your eyes and all you see was L.Joe. L.Joe, the one who did not do anything to keep his promise when you were being hit. He's also the one you love so damn much. You felt a tear trickling down and you swiftly wiped it off. You looked around, 'Where am I?'

L.Joe rushed towards you and hugged you, 'You're alright.'

Your lips was quivering and your chin couldn't stop trembling. Your face contorted into a terribly beautiful, yet heartbreaking expression as you were on the verge of bursting into tears, struggling not to cry. *How do I face him? I hate him 'cause he left me alone fighting against that guy but at the same time.. I love him. I think... I'll just pretend that I've lost my memories about him until I can truly face him*

You breathe deeply as your shoulders dropped in resignation. You bit your lips and shoved him, 'Who are you?'

L.Joe was antsy on the inside but petrified on the outside, 'You don't know me?'

You gulped and nodded. You turned around, not even bothering a glance at L.Joe. You then felt warmth on your cheek, the kind of warmth that you've felt before. You looked up. Your eyes bawled out, 'Daehyun?'

L.Joe peered at you, in confusion. *She remembers Daehyun, but not me?*

Daehyun smiled in relief, '__________, you remember me?'

You had a decision in your mind, 'Yaaah. Do you think I'd forget my boyfriend?'

You giggled and wondered. *I could be an actress if I continue to act this way*

L.Joe stared at you and blinked a few times. *So, ______ only remembers whatever happened before we got together?*

'But,' Daehyun tried to explain, 'We broke up and I'm here to apologize. I'm really sorry that I misunderstood you as L.Joe's girlfriend. I really am.'

You sneered, 'Apology accepted and I really couldn't imagine that you actually take me as that guy's,' you pointed at L.Joe, 'Girlfriend. How is that even possible?'

L.Joe couldn't believe what you just said. His eyes was settled on you while fighting the ache in his throat. *Aniya, _______. That wasn't true. Why can't you remember what happened between us?* He grabbed your arms, 'He's right, ________. I am your boyfriend.'

You flung your arm to shake his hands off it. You scoffed, 'Nonsense. I was never in love with you, L.Joe.' You smiled, with a little twist on your lips. You took a deep breathe and emphasized, 'Never..'

He stood up, running his hand through his hair, eyes red and puffy. You could obviously tell that he's trying to hold back his tears. He gazed at you, 'It's okay. I'll make you remember what had happened between us.'

He turned around, walked outta the room and slammed the door, slouching against the wall. 3, 2, 1. He wept, the salt of his life dripping onto the floor, hot torrents of grief coursing out his eyes like the breaking of a dam. He ran, trying to run outta reality. He didn't want to face the fact that he had been forgotten by you.

 

 

 

You pressed your lips into a firm line, trying very hard to curve it into a smile, 'I'm alright, Daehyun. You can go home now.'

Daehyun refused to, 'But your parents aren't here to take care of you. In fact, they didn't even know that you fell off the rooftop.'

You got off the bed and gently pushed Daehyun outta the room, 'It's okay. It's fortunate that they don't know about it. I don't want them to be worried about me. And, stop with the concerned look on your face. I'm fine, perfectly fine.'

'Okay, okay. I'll go now but if there's anything, call me, alright? I'll probably be back in another 2 hours to get you your dinner.' he surrendered.

'Okay.' again, you tried to glued that smile onto your face. When Daehyun started pacing off, you closed the door. The happy expression that you just faked was instantly gone. You groggily walked towards your bed and threw yourself onto it. Tears started made wet tracks down your face and soaked the pillow below. Gasping for air, you turned your head and sobbed some more. For one crazy second, you wished you had died when you fell from the rooftop as you didn't want your memories to be back and the fact that L.Joe tried to hide - he did not save you. You voice cracked as you stammered, 'I'm s-sorry, L.Joe but I j-just can't comprehend what's my mind up to right now. I have no idea if I still love you nor do I have any idea if I still h-hate you.'

 

 

L.Joe was laying on his bed, staring at his ceiling with his arm propping his head. The ceiling looked exactly like the dark sky as he had been spending a lot of time for this few days ago. He went to lots of wallpaper shops just to purchase this for you, who liked stars so much. 

The awful hollowness, the waves of wretchedness threatened to engulf his mind, body and soul. He isn't afraid of it because you're the only one on his mind and it had no space for anything else. *___________, I'm not gonna give up on you though you've lost your memories about me. I'll try whatever I could just to make you remember me.. Just wait..*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry that I didn't put L.Joe's gif as this chapter's main image because I just stumbled upon this picture. And yeah, I nearly burst into nose blood. L.Joe is shoooo freakin' aaaaah. ;AAA; <3

Well, I do have a gif for this as well. It's just that I wanna take a closer look at his y collarbone, wait WHAT?! Uhmm, uhmm, I mean skin. Y-Yeah, skin. cx

The link for the gif is right below. Go click it! cx
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebgolvxuK1qd0wo4o1_250.gif