Chapter 13: Let's get this started!

You're mine. Forever and always.

Your POV:
Do I really have to make him regret? He's my first love after all and I still do love him. What do I do?

L.Joe glance at you, '________, I know how you feel but listen to me and not your mind. You can obviously confirmed that Daehyun is a player so if you're not gonna make him regret for what he has done. He's gonna toy with some other feelings as well. Even though he's not gonna be with you anymore but at least nobody's feelings will be played by him. We're just teaching him a lesson.'

You hesitated and nodded. *Maybe he's right..*

L.Joe held your shoulders, 'That's right. So, listen carefully to my plan now. You've always looked nerdy though you're actually a beauty behind your glasses. So now, I'm gonna transform you into the the actual beauty you were and I'll be your temporary boyfriend. We'll show him that even though he has easily played with your feelings but that doesn't mean no one would court you.'

You pointed at L.Joe,'You? As my temporary boyfriend?'

L.Joe squinted at you, 'You do know what temporary means, right? Jeongmal pabo.'

You were way too traumatized by the incident earlier so you didn't feel like hitting him. You just fiddled with your fingers, thinking if this was really the right choice.

[IN YOUR ROOM]

'First, you have to take off your nerdy glasses and show everyone your large doe eyes.' he uttered as he took of your glasses. You narrowed your eyes, 'But I can't see anything.'

L.Joe shook his head, 'You've got your contact lenses here, remember? I bought it for you on your birthday and teased your nerdy face. You don't even cherish what I've given you.' He then pouted.

You soften, seeing him pouting like a kid, 'Because you kept on teasing me.'

'Fine. Now, put down your hair. You look exactly like an ajjuhma with your pony tail.' He fiddled your pony tail.

You flicked his hand and put your hair down, 'Stop playing with my hair.'

He frowned and turned around. As he turned around, he saw your face in the mirror, you looked beautiful. Wait, he used the wrong description. You were goddess-like, simply a drop-dead gorgeous goddess. A sudden rush of red stained L.Joe's cheeks but he didn't realize it.

You turned around and saw his cheeks took on a bright, pink hue, 'Is it too hot here?' You then walked towards the windows and open it. Your hair has become unbound, and was floating like a flag behind you. You grinned, 'How cooling.'

L.Joe was instantly bombarded with all those amazing feelings. All the sounds faded out. He walked to you and hugged you from the back. *Every day I live for you, and make your my priority. When are you gonna realize that, ____________-ah?*

You gasped and attempted to liberate yourself from his hug, 'L.Joe-ah, w-what are you doing?'

He hugged you tighter, 'Let's just stay this way a little longer.'

You stopped struggling and nodded. *Maybe he's trying to comfort me. ________-ah, you have such nice friend a.k.a master here, why are you still feeling upset?*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll be updating another chapter within today. No worries. Haha.
I was listening to TVXQ's destiny while writing this chapter. I think it kinda suits this chapter though I haven't checked up on the lyrics. If you're free, why not read this again while listening to the song? Lol. xD