Chapter 1: How worst could my life be?

You're mine. Forever and always.

*Knock knock*

You squinted your eyes at your clock, which indicates it's only 6am now.

YOUR POV:
Arggh! Who's knocking on my door early in the morning?! I've just finished dealing with that rascal L.Joe yesterday night and I hardly get any sleep. I'm now running on less that 5 hours of sleep. It must be L.Joe. He's trying to annoy me again.

You rubbed your right eyes and cursed under your breathe. You wearily walked towards the door and opened it. When you were about to yell at the person who has been knocking on your door, you realized it wasn't your master. It was Mrs. Lee, L.Joe's mum. 

'Rise and shine, sweetheart'

'A-ahh, good morning, Mrs. Lee.' You stammered while trying to be polite.

Mrs. Lee sat on your bed and pat the empty space beside her, indicated you to sit beside her. You nodded and do so.

'_____-ah, I have a good news and a bad news. Which one would you like to listen first?' She smiled at you.

'I'll have the bad news first then.' An uneasy feeling washed over you and you bit your lower lips.

'You'll have to follow Byunghun to Korea because he wants to study abroad.' Her volume gradually became softer.

You couldn't control yourself and you stood up abruptly with you eyes widened.

Mrs. Lee kinda felt your dissatisfaction and so she continued, 'T-there's also a good news too. You'll be his classmate there so you wouldn't feel bored. The class teacher has promised me to have you both sitting together' 

She thought this actually helped to ease your mind but no, she was wrong, TOTALLY wrong.

Your POV:
Is this considered as a good news? It's just another bad news. I managed to handle this prankster because he spend most of time with his tutor, and now I have to face him every day, every hour, every minute and every second?! Mrs. Lee, you might as well kill me.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' Your holler can be instantly heard everywhere.

L.Joe's POV:
Oh yes! Mum has told her about it. Her scream has shown everything. HAHAHAHA. This time, I'm gonna spend every day with her, ALONE. I wanna make her fall for me, without any interference. 

L.Joe's door was suddenly burst opened while he was smirking like an idiot on his bed. You panted as you walked towards his direction. He was way too into his imagination world that he didn't realize you were right beside him. This turns you off even more. You clenched your fist and shouted his name.

He was pulled back to reality by your voice. He was jaw-slacked to see you being in his room without him knowing.

'W-What do y-you want?' He couldn't help stuttering when he saw your clenching fist.

You eyed him, 'Why do you have to go to Korea? Are you doing that diliberately?'

*I wanted to be with you, that's all* He fought back, 'So what if I'm doing that on purpose? You have to follow me anyways. You'd better pack your stuff now because we're leaving tonight.'

There was a knock on the door when you were about to shout at him for being so arrogant.

'Are you guys ready for tonight's flight?' Mrs. Lee asked.

You can never go against the Lee family so you quietly nodded. You could vividly hear L.Joe's chuckle so you gave him a nudge at the arm. 

L.Joe's POV:
She agreed. Am I dreaming? No, wait. She just hit me on the arm. So, i-it's true!

[FLASHBACK]

'Mum, dad, I'm going to Korea no matter what!' L.Joe yelled at his parents.

'Darling, we have plenty of private tutors at home. Why do you have to go to Korea just to further your studies? If you dislike the teacher, mummy can hire some better ones. The ones with degree or those professors? Choose either one and I'll hire them tomorrow.' Mrs. Lee tried to persuade L.Joe as she didn't want L.Joe to leave her.

'Mum, you know it's not about the teachers. I'm tired of staying at home. I need some experiences out there' L.Joe lied.

'Yeobo, he's right. He has grown up so let him do what he wants, alright? He's old enough to decide. So, don't worry. Besides, we have his personal bodyguard with him, ___________, remember?' Mr. Lee finally voice up.

Mrs. Lee cupped L.Joe's cheeks and sighed, 'I believe your father is right. If you're tired of Korea, you can always come back home. The door is forever opened for you.'

L.Joe's POV:
It worked. Kim _________, you're gonna be mine, for sure. *chuckles*