Close

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri gave a heavy sigh, it’s been three hours when he starts to walk nonstop to kill time. He is avoiding a man called Taeyeon who invited himself to live in his penthouse, till the wedding day of Sooyoung and Sunny without even asking for permission. He kick tiny pieces of rock along the way, he just talked to Taeyeon about what happened between him and Jessica few years ago, hoping that it can at least  lift some of his burden. But as expected Taeyeon manage to pull out information out of him that he doesn't want to share in the first place and tried to figure out everything . Now worst part is that, everything that the little man said turned out to be right and he hates it.  It makes him hate himself even more.

 

"Yuri just make everyone happy and disappear already" He grunted, when he feel hope that he can fix things up, He conveniently finds a way to mess everything again to the worst.

 

"I just want to talk to her!" He frustratedly whispered,  but from the way it looks Sica won’t even get near him after what he pulled out in the restaurant.

 

He is still busy thinking about what happened yesterday when his eyes caught a familiar figure in white running down the street, for a moment he thought that its only his imagination, he even laughed at himself 'Idiot, why would she even be here?'  but he snapped out immediately when he saw that there is a car that is heading on her way .     "SICA!"  He shouted her name but it seems that the girl can’t hear him. "" He run as fast as he can because Jessica was about to cross the road. The car shows no sign of stopping and before he knew it he able to grab the Jessica and pulled towards him, away from the car and both of them end up falling backwards at the side walk.

 

"Oh my God! Yuri!"  He heard her shocked voice, she was still in his arms looking at him with eyes wide open, it was full of worries and concern, strangely for a moment he felt like he was is looking at the same Jessica who loved him few years ago. He felt like his chest is bursting of unexplainable emotions. How he missed her... so much.

 

"Sica.."He muttered still looking at her worried face..But he felt a sharp pain in his back and arms. He groaned in pain, Jessica get off of quickly, then he noticed that her face lost color while looking at his side. “Oh my God! Yuri! You’re bleeding!" He heard said in almost inaudible whisper.  Yuri closed his eyes, Sica is panicking now, GREAT.

 

Yuri reached Jessica’s trembling hands to gain her attention.. But she still preoccupied by the blood.

 

"Sica, listen!"  He said louder... when Jessica looked at her again.. "Help me get up" he gave her an assuring smile.   ++++++++   The owner of the car helps them, and offered to bring Yuri on the nearest hospital. But Yuri refused so instead the driver just drops them by to the building where Yuri lives.

 

"I still don't think this is a good idea. You need to go to the hospital" Jessica assist him sit on the couch, fully recovered with her shock earlier.

 

"I just need to rest" Yuri  said,  he just got some scratches in his arms that why it bled. It’s nothing serious.

 

"What if it gets infected or something?"  Sica asked, sometimes this guy is so stubborn

 

"It will not. I'm fine" Yuri smile at her, ignoring the pain of the abrasions.

 

"At least let me clean it, do you have a medicine kit?" Jessica can't believe that she's in this situation now. But what can she do? It’s because of her that Yuri is injured 'Seriously Jessica...what are you thinking?' She thought as she looked at Yuri's arm.

 

"It's in the bathroom. Inside my room.." Yuri told her as he pointed out a frosted glass door.

 

Jessica stared at him blankly. "I will get it for you" Yuri then starts to stand up.

 

"No just stay there,  I will get it." Jessica stop him and then immediately explore the room, after few minutes she already have a kit in her hand and wash cloth, she also got a basin with warm water.

 

"Well?" Jessica eyed her again.

 

"What?" Yuri smiled absent mindedly.

 

"Aren't you going to take that off?"Jessica pointed out his long sleeved shirt.

 

Yuri was dumbfounded. Was Jessica asking him to strip his shirt?  He would gladly obliged but--

 

“How are we going  to clean your wound, if you still have that?" Jessica interrupted his thoughts.

 

"Is it okay with you?" Yuri asked her uncomfortably.

 

Jessica's face turned red all of a sudden, when the question sinks in to her. she turn away and walk back to the room , when she came back she is holding a b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter