The Arrival

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'I can’t believe I'm really doing this..' Jessica was speaking to herself again, it's a habit whenever she is extremely stressed.  She is packing some clothes for the one week stay in Korea. She don't know what she have to expect out there, she's extremely excited about reuniting with her old friends but at the same time she is extremely worried as well.   'People grow up, Jessica... for all you know you’re just the only one bothered by it. Forgive and forget. You are so over it. Right?'  She whispered as she collect the clothes.

 

"Unnie, you know it's creepy when you're thinking out loud." Krystal said, the moment she enters the room. 

 

“What do you want now?" Jessica snapped at her younger sister... she don’t have the time and the energy to deal with her right now she has so many things to do.

 

“I just want to help you pack." Krystal blurts as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

“I have enough of your 'HELP', get out" she said replied without lifting her attention to her luggage.

 

“I wanna help! I wanna help!!" Krystal whined as she rolls over on Jessica’s bed.

 

“Seriously, stop that! "  How irritating.

 

" I want to pack too..." Krystal said in her baby voice and pouted.

 

“Don’t act cute on me; I want to kick right NOW” Jessica closed her eyes to clear her mind..." fine! Since you want to pack so bad, pack your own clothes then"

 

“Why would I pack my clothes" the younger Jung asked confusedly.

 

“You will be staying to Mom's house while I'm gone, come on. Chop! Chop!"

 

"No thanks I'd rather stay here alone.” Krystal laid her back comfortably on the bed.

 

“I thought you wanted to pack so much?" Jessica raised he brows.

 

Krystal didn't answer back anymore but she just watches her sister folding clothes. “Unnie..." she called again.

 

Jessica looked up to her sister who still lying on her bed. "What?"

 

" Unnie, are you going to meet all your  friends in Seoul?" 

 

"Probably.. It’s Youngie and Sunny's wedding.. Knowing them half of Seoul will be there."  She sighed as she continues to fold her clothes.

 

“So.. Yuri Oppa will be there as well?"  Krystal question was almost inaudible

 

Jessica stop what she's doing, she sat on her bed beside her sister "Maybe” she sighed “I don’t know." She said truthfully.

 

“Unnie, do you still remember what he looks like? They look like?" Krystal was playing with her sisters hair, she always wanted to have  the hair like her sister’s.. Always so long and shiny..

 

“I do..  Every one of them, they were our family for almost seven years Krystal. They took care of us before Mom and Dad  take us back here." suddenly Jessica  felt sad again... “I remember.. Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoong, Taeyeon. Tiffany… and Yuri. How about you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter