You are Invited

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie.. Unnie.. UNNIE!!!!" the girl is literally screaming for 15 minutes now at the unmoving body behind the blanket.

 

"Stop it.. Krystal. If you know what's good for you” the person behind the blanket said in a hoarse voice. 

 

"Seriously Jessica! get up! " Krystal said already annoyed and dropping the honorific. She's been trying to wake her up since 8:00 am. It’s her fourth trip on her sister’s room and just spent the last 15 minutes yelling her lungs out of her body. “You have a schedule. Remember?" she reminded her good sister who still in bed.

 

"Why can’t I sleep peacefully in this house?!"  Jessica grumpily gets up. It’s useless to argue with her little sister early in the morning, because they will just spending the entire day hating each other. “Schedule? I don’t have a Schedule today.. “She made sure that all her commitments was done for the entire week.. She’s working as a fashion designer.

 

“Well to refresh your memory.. Last Thursday you assured Mom that you will drive me to the university! Seriously! Don’t make me call Mom!" Krystal smirk 

 

Jessica glared at her "You are so annoying.." She walked to her dresser and start untangling her hair. “wait for me outside" she starts to open her closet to pick something to wear. 

 

"DONT take too long" 

 

"Get out, before I kick you"  she said as she enter the bathroom. She locked it afterwards.

 

" Unnie! " Krystal called again, the girl is still inside her room

 

"WHAT now?!" honestly can't she have a moment of peace even in the shower?

“Before I forget, you have a letter. it just arrived today"  Jessica can swear Krystal’s face was on her bathroom door

.

"Is it too important? That you can’t wait to tell me till I get out?!" this girl is impossible! She loves her only sister to death but Krystal is also annoying her at the same level. She continues washing her hair. 

 

" I just thought you should know... It's from Korea." Krystal sounds careful.

 

 

Jessica didn't answer she just continue. She can't blame Krystal. Her sister knows how sensitive she can get when she hear or get something from her home country. Both of them were born in LA, but they spent their childhood in Korea, they basically grew up there. She  have a lot of friends that she really cherished there, about five years now when her whole family go back to the United States to stay here for good.. and since then she tried to avoid contacts from there as much as possible.. Because it made here extremely lonely. 

 

Sometimes she finds herself thinking about the people she left... it always brings unwanted tears.

 

She finished after 20 minutes.. as she dry her hair, she saw the letter on her bed. Krystal must've put it there to give her privacy. She reluctantly opens the letter. It was an invitation printed out into an expensive scented paper..  Her eyes widen as she read the elegant calligraphy..  Sooyoung and Sunny are getting married?! “Oh my God! " She was happy of course! The two was her closest friends! she can’t believe it!

 

"KRYSTAL!!!" Jessica called out her sister , who came out rushing from the kitchen .

 

"What?" Krystal asked nervously.

 

"SOO and Sunny are getting married!" Jessica said in a high pitch voice. Excited.

 

“Really?! Wow that's a shock.. Those two are always fighting before..right?"  krystal asked.

 

“Silly... that's how they show affection... it's nothing serious..  Soo must be really happy, Sunny was perfect for him." Jessica is still smiling.

 

" So.. what are you planning to do now?"

 

"What do you mean planning to do? "  Jessica is still checking out the paper.

 

" Hello.. They sent you an invitation. The least you can do is to confirm if you will be going or no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter