Permission Needed

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri felt like there’s are thousand needles stabbed in his heart all at the same time when he saw Jessica being kissed by another man.  He was caught off guard and suddenly wants to launch himself to the guy.  As if it’s not yet enough Jessica smiled at the man like she was really into him.  They just talk last night and she manages to get another guy the next day?

‘What do you expect?’ He mocked his self ‘You made your decision; She’s moving on. She’s fine without you. You don’t have any right to get hurt. You deserve it’  At this point he just wants to just bolt and just die somewhere.

 

Jessica was surprised to see the two frozen figures. She met Sooyoung’s shocked gaze, but the one’s that really bothers her was the dark expression of Yuri.  She realized that she feels guilty looking at his pained eyes.  She unwillingly felt guilty looking at him. ‘I’m sorry Yuri, I’m not the one who supposed to care for you anymore’ she thought. She felt Heechul held her hand and she quickly bring back her gaze to him.

 

“S-Sica!”  Sooyoung gasps, Jessica can tell that her best friend is confused, He never met Heechul before.

 

“Y-Youngie.. Yuri.” She acknowledged the presence of the two but she avoid looking at the later.

 

“I want you to meet Kim Heechul’ She introduces the guy beside her “He is close friend of mine” She added in attempt to wipe the dumbstruck expression from Sooyoung’s face.

 

“Nice meeting you.”Heechul offered a handshake to Sooyoung.

 

Soo hesitantly accepted and shook the stranger’s hands as he intensely gazes at his face. “What are you doing here?”  He absentmindedly whispered.

 

“Youngie!” Jessica snapped at her best friend.

 

“Uh- I’m sorry” Sooyoung tried to bounce back “It’s nice to meet you too” He smiled at the guy.

 

Heechul smiled back, “I heard a lot of good things about you from Jessica”

 

“R-Really?!”  Sooyoung gave a disbelief look.

 

Heechul just laugh..  “Yeah.. You’re his best friend, right? I met your fiancé earlier today. My congratulations to your upcoming wedding.”

 

“Thank you!” this time Sooyoung gave him a warm smile. But his smile faded when he caught a glimpse of Yuri.

 

“Nice to meet you too. Yuri, right? “ Heechul smiled at Yuri , but the later didn’t even bother to throw a single look at him, Instead he just walked inside the house without saying anything.

 

Jessica and Sooyoung noticed it but decided not to do anything. “I’m sorry about that” Sooyoung apologetically smiled “He is a bit out of the weather” He scratches his head.

 

Jessica sighed.

 

“That’s ok, I met him last night, I think he is not a talking type”  Heechul replied with understanding.

 

Sooyoung laughed  “Would you like to go inside?” he asked the man.

 

Jessica gave her best friend a surprised look ‘What the hell is he thinking now?’

 

“Maybe some other time, Jessica is already tired. “ Heechul placed his arms to Jessica’s shoulder.

 

That action made Sooyoung raised his brows. “Ah ok then, drive safely” Sooyoung replied but his eyes was on his friend.

 

“I’ll be calling you” Heechul gaze to Jessica.

 

The girl just nodded as she felt her cheeks getting warmer again.

 

“Goodnight princess”

 

“Goodnight..”  Jessica said before the man went back to his car.  She waved at him and waited for his car to disappear on her sight before she turned to go inside.

 

Sooyoung folded his arms in front of him and gave Jessica his CARE-TO-EXPLAIN look.  “Princess??”  He repeated.

 

“Shut up.” Jessica dismissed him, she continued to walk.

 

Sooyoung snorted “you went on a date,  didn’t you?!’

 

Jessica glared at him “so what if I did?!”  She faced her best friend.

 

“Well... I-I’m just asking! Is he your rebound guy?”  Sooyoung asked boldly which earned him a slap on the arm from Jessica.  “AW! Why did you do that?”  He rubbed his poor arm.

 

“How dare you to ask me that? No, he is not a rebound”” Jessica snapped at obnoxious Sooyoung.

 

“When did you meet the guy? Do you like him?” He asked again.

 

“When did I met him is not important!’ She glared at him again.

 

“Do you like him?” Sooyoung still insist.

 

Jessica sighed “There is nothing not to like about him” As she walks ahead of her best friend

 

“Interesting...” Sooyoung shrugged.

 

 

++++++++

 

Yuri was too distracted to even notice the glare of  Hyoyeon when he enters, He sat beside Taeyeon who was also surprised by his arrival.

 

“Hyung..” Yoong called his name but he didn’t even give him a single glance.

 

Sunny move closed and tapped him worriedly “Is there any problem Yul?”

 

Yuri Just shook his head as a reply.

 

“What’s wrong with him? “Hyoyeon asked the maknae  as they look at the new comer, it seems like Yuri is really in a bad mood.

 

“I don’t know Unnie..” Seohyun worriedly look at her Oppa.

 

Hyoyeon shrugged. All of them were on that state when Sooyoung and Jessica entered the house.

 

“Omo.. Sica ! Sooyoung!” Hyoyeon blurted as soon as she saw the two.

 

“Hey.” Sooyoung greet everyone as he hugs Sunny’s back.  “What’s up?” He was staring at Yuri who is silently sitting with the other boys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter