Unplanned Encounter

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's Jessica’s third day in Korea, though she love to have her friends around her. She feels the need to be alone for the time being, she doesn’t want to make them worry now that she feels like everything seems to be falling apart for her. It’s hard to act happy when everything around her reminds her about the past that she wants to forget. She needs to pull herself together, because if continue like this, she might end up messing up Sooyoung's and Sunny's wedding with her emotional issues and she cant let that happen.

 

So she decided to go off alone, just to clear her mind to all this. Since there was no one in the dorm when she woke up, she decided to text the girls and Sooyoung that she will go out by herself and they don’t need to worry about her.

Jessica smiled as she was greeted by the fresh air; she loves how her white summer dress compliments the gorgeous scenery that she's in.  The cherry blossoms are beautiful in Namsan Park this time of the year. The air is not to cold and there are only few people around. This is surely one of her favorite places on earth. Everything was so peaceful and calm..  This is exactly what she needs.

 

"You seem to be troubled dear."  Jessica heard as she was staring the beautiful Cherry tree that was planted on the middle of the park. When she turned, she found an old woman looking at her.

 

Jessica bowed at the old woman politely and smiled awkwardly..."I-I'm sorry?"

 

The old woman smiled knowingly.."You keep on staring at that tree."

 

Jessica smiled again “ah..Yes, It's very pretty."

 

The old woman nodded as a sign of agreement, "But she's very lonely as well don't you think?"  The old woman looked at her.

 

Jessica looked puzzled.. Not getting the  notion of the ‘lonely tree’

 

The old woman let out sigh.. “There are so many cherry blossoms here ...but this one is alone."

 

"Err.. I guess" well it’s pretty obvious it was planted away from other trees, that’s for sure.

 

"This tree is just like you" the old woman said as if she knows everything

 

"Excuse me?" Jessica was now confused by the old woman who is still k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter