The Start

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica fell really uncomfortable as Tiffany starts to stare her. ‘What does she wants now?” She thought. She was quite surprised that Yuri really showed up with this girl. The idea really makes her sick. ‘It was like everyday trauma in here’ she grunted, but she manages to keep a cold and indifferent expression on her face.

 

Her coffee was all cold now, just Great.  She cleared in the hope that she can break the spell of awkwardness.

 

“Do I have to introduce myself to you?”  She asked the girl who was still looking at her. She can’t stand it anymore...

 

The girl blinked then gave her a weak smile. “We met again Jessica”

 

Yuri flinched beside the red head when Tiffany holds his hand.

 

Jessica arched her brows, ‘What now?” . Jessica took a deep breath; she was overwhelmed by the hatred that she feels for the girl and Yuri. Because as far as she is concerned Tiffany Hwang is the reason why all of this is happening to her.   She was doing fine until these two happened to her life.   **    “BLONDIE!  BLONDIE!!!” Yuri yelled from across the school ground, He is really waiting for the blonde girl to show up..

 

Jessica wanted to run so badly ‘Here we go again’ she thought.  “What?!” Jessica was in the end of her patience with the guy. For five months now Yuri seems to make it a habit to look for her everyday to mess with her, she did her best to avoid him as much as possible but the guy is really persistent. PERSISTENTLY ANNOYING.

 

The tall boy just grinned at her as if she did something really amusing. “You talk!”

 

“What do you want?!” She gritted her teeth.. Yuri was really getting into her nerves.

 

“You will give it to me?” Yuri smiled at her, If the situation was different she might like the guy, because he is really good looking and popular. But she’s too mad at him to even recognize it.

 

“If you will live me alone.” She said coldly.

 

Yuri stared at her as if he is considering what she said “Nah...” Yuri dismissed the thought.

 

“What?!” Jessica doesn’t have the time and the energy for this. “Come on, Just tell me what the hell to you want, so I can have the peace that I deserve!”  Her eye starts to get teary due to frustration.

 

“Omo.. You’re crying?” Yuri never saw the Blondie like that before. Normally she is just feisty which he really enjoyed.. Not thinking Yuri suddenly lift his hands to wipe the tears of the girl .but the later just shove his hands off her.

 

Jessica wiped her tears by herself, leaning away from Yuri. Yuri was startled once again by her action. Most of the girls in their school would never do that to him. They either want to be his friend or be his girlfriend; all of them want to be close. This one is really different huh?

 

Yuri grinned again. “Hey Blondie!” He called her attention again.

 

“What?” The girl is glaring at him now.

 

“Ok I thought about what I want.”   “Spill it.”

 

“Be my slave for Ten days and you’re free to go” He smiled at her.

 

“Lunatic” Jessica turned and starts to walk away. The guy is crazy.

 

Yuri runs to catch her. “What now?  Afraid?” He and run pass her to block her.

 

“You need to have a mental check.. Because you’re loose around here” Jessica pointed her head.

 

Yuri just laughs… which surprise the blonde girl. “HE’s gone insane”   Yuri put his arms to her shoulders and pats it. Jessica immediately shook it off. “I like that, you’re funny” Yuri looked at her

 

“I hate you” Jessica glared at him again.

 

“Don’t make me like you even more.” He replied as if she said a positive thing. “So what you say Blondie.  Be my slave for ten days and I will never bother you again or just accept the fact that this handsome face” Yuri pointed out his face “Will follow you around for.. I don’t know, as long as you are here?” 

 

“I will report you to the Dean” Jessica snapped

 

“Be my guest. We owned the school, Dean Lee is my Uncle..So yeah do that” Yuri smirked.

 

Jessica’s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter