Someone from the Past

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri still sees red when he recalls how those men looks at Jessica earlier in the bar. He wants to punch something to release his anger. ‘Sica it’s your fault! You shouldn’t get close to those creeps!’ He thought as he stares at the sleeping girl by his side. ‘Why do you have to wear that freaking dress anyways?!’ He sulks silently. Knowing this girl she will not give a damn on those men. But still.   Taeyeon just continue to drive silently, but still glancing at his two friends at the back once in a while.  Yuri is obviously in bad mood while Jessica was sleeping like a rock. He let out a sigh.

 

The car was very silent when suddenly Jessica giggled. Taeyeon and Yuri met each other’s gaze in the rear view mirror. “Sica, are you ok?” Yuri asked worriedly, He adjusts his self to face the girl who looks like she’s half awake.

 

The girl looked at him and giggled again. ”Yuri Seobang” Jessica smiled at him and then hugged him tight.

 

“Oh great.’Taeyeon snorts in the front… then starts to pay his attention on the road. . Avoiding the awkward situation.

 

But Yuri didn’t pay attention to him.. He is still frozen at the back, surprised at Jessica’s action.  “Sica..” He said gently as he wraps his arms around her. He tucks the stray strands of hair covering Jessica’s face. Her eyes were close and her head was leaning on his chest. “Don’t worry baby.. We will get you home safely” He whispered as he kissed her hair. He felt an extreme kind of longing now that he was holding her close.

 

Then all of a sudden tears runs down from Jessica’s closed eyes. “Come back for me, please.” the girl whispered. Yuri wiped the girls tears with his hands and hugged her tighter “I’m sorry for hurting you.. I still love you” Yuri whispered back.

 

Jessica gave a contented smile as she stays rested in Yuri’s arms and fell asleep again.

 

Teayeon look at the two.. Of course he heard everything.. When Yuri look at him he gave his friend a sad smile.. "Enjoy the moment Buddy... she will go back to reality tomorrow.."

 

Yuri smiled back at Taeyeon and nodded..."She will not remember any of this tomorrow, but at least she's mine again, even for few minutes.."

 

Taeyeon stops the car,  five blocks away from the girls dorm  "I will give you ten minutes more"

 

"Thank you Taeng" Yuri closed his eyes rested his face on Jessica's head like the old times... 'At least for now he's with her'.   ++++++++   After ten minute Taeyeon and Yuri returned Jessica home. Sooyoung get her sleeping best friend from Yuri’s arms and gave the two men a thankful smile for taking care of Jessica.

 

“You can go now, we’re still early for tomorrow. You need rest as well, I will take it from here” Sooyoung said while looking at Yuri who seems tired as well.

 

“Are you sure you will be ok? Can you handle all three of them?” Taeyeon asked before leaving.

 

“Seo will help me… thanks again for coming with me earlier”  Sooyoung lay down Jessica beside Hyoyeon who was also knocked out.

 

“No problem. Just call us if you will be needing anything ok” Taeyeon patted Sooyoung’s back.

 

“Got it.”  Sooyoung walked his friend outside

 

“Soo.. Just take care of her” Yuri s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter