The One You Know

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri was still unmoving processing what happened.  He looks at the woman in front of him with confusion. ‘What is she doing here?’

 

Tiffany on the other hand was separate herself to Yuri, now staring the man with a hopeful smile. It’s been five years when she forced herself to leave this man behind and it’s the most painful years of her life. There’s no second that she didn’t regret her decision. ‘This time I won’t go anywhere, I don’t care who will be hurt... What matters are only you and me’ she thought as she tried to memorize the features of the man in front of her.   ++++++++

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoong, Hyoyeon and Jessica were already in the wedding boutique where they will do the fitting for Sooyoung and Sunny’s wedding.  it’s the fifth day before the event and since the entourage was just completed  about three days ago it’s their first time to fit the actual clothes that they will wear, as of now  they are still waiting Yuri, Taeyeon  and  the clothes .

 

Hyoyeon was still holding her head, her hangover is no joke, she turned her head to her left to see how her friends are doing. Sunny was leaning to Sooyoung whining about her own headache. Seo and Yoong was busy talking to each other.. While Jessica who is also wasted last night was demurely sipping coffee with her over sized sunglasses like nothing happened.

 

“Let’s not do that again,  my head is killing me.”Sunny said, while Sooyoung tried to massage her temples..

 

All of them look at the shortest member of the group.

 

Jessica just crossed her arms and adjusts her dark shades.”You tell her” pointing at Hyoyeon  “It’s her  idea anyway.”

 

“You Just drunk like 2 glass of cocktail” Hyoyeon pointed out. “You don’t even have the right to get drunk” Honestly.

 

“I’m telling you that drink is from hell” Sunny pouted. She usually has a pretty decent alcohol tolerance but the drinks last night was way out of hand.

 

“I wish we stayed a bit longer, I totally would have won...”Hyoyeon said grumpily.

 

Jessica stared at her with a bewildered look on her face “Are you like... Out of your mind? You just spent half of the night dancing.” she brushed her hair behind her shoulders; she might not remember anything but she knows that she’s totally won that game.

 

Hyoyeon was about to answer with protest when the boutique door opened.

 

“Omo.Hyung!”Yoong greeted Taeyeon who smiling awkwardly to them.

 

“Where’s Yuri?”Sooyoung asked, the guys were almost thirty minutes late.. Good thing that the clothes are not ready yet for fitting or else He will go berserk on the two.

 

“Well...” Taeyeon was not sure how to say this and his gaze went straight directly to Jessica who is still busy with her coffee.

 

“Well...What?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Taeyeon was about to answer when the door of the boutique opened again, this time its Yuri and a familiar redhead entered... Jessica lifted her eyes to see what is happening.‘Are you kidding me?’ She thought when she saw the two figures behind Taeyeon.  Her chest tightens as
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter