Everybody Knows

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica gave a cold smile despite of the palpitations that she is having, 'Honestly... how can he smile like that?' she was irritated to herself. ‘What the hell is wrong with you Jessica?! Get a hold of yourself.'  She scold herself inwardly, as she immediately took her hand back.

 

 The two keep staring at each other and no one seems to cut the mind games. 

 

"Yes! Everyone is here! We can eat now!" Sooyoung said to neutralized the dead air. Thanks for his love of food. Jessica felt extremely grateful to Sooyoung at the moment and get back on her seat.

 

Jessica tried to look normal as possible, Yuri on the other hand sat on the chair beside Hyoyeon, but his eyes didn't leave Jessica's face.  Which made it even harder for the girl and like that the eight people in the circular table was trapped in awkward silence on their meal. 

 

Yoong being the jolly person that he is break the silence. “Taeng Hyung, Tell us about your tour next year." It was topic that was already brought up last night.

 

 Taeng lazily smiled.."Yeah we will have a tour in US next year." 

 

"Whoa.. Really??" Sooyoung exaggeratedly open his eyes wide as if he didn’t hear it the day before. "Aigoo... Our Taengoo, you’re so famous!" 

 

"Really Oppa? Where in US?" Seohyun asked curiously... Taeyeon  is a famous singer\songwriter in Korea. It's really fascinating to hear about his work."

 

“Just key cities.. New York, Las Vegas, and LA." 

 

Yuri poked his untouched food on his plate “Jessica is living in LA" 

Everyone silenced again. Yulri lifted his gaze from the food to Jessica.

 

'I can’t believe this.' Sica thought of herself.

She smiled to Yuri and then turned to Taeng. "That's true, When you visit the LA give me a call, I will give you a tour.. There are a lot of beautiful places in LA that you can visit."

 

"Really?!" Taeyeon asked in this belief, Him and Jessica is NOT that close to begin with, the invitation is totally not expected.

 

Jessica chuckled “Yes, I will take care of your sightseeing.. It will be fun" 

 

"I will count on that!" Teayeon grinned to Jessica.

 

Yul face darkened.."Seriously” he muttered as he cut his food in tiny pieces. 

 

"Ah! I'm jealous! I want to go to LA too.."  Sooyoung whined out loud.. To gain everyone's attention 

 

Jessica smiled”My invitation is for all of you; in case you go in LA.I can be your personal tourist guide. You can even stay in my house, just give me a call" 

 

"Honey, let's go to LA." Sooyoung nudges Sunny.

 

Sunny smiled to Sooyoung "Honey, Yuri already gave us a vacation in JEJU.. As a wedding gift" 

 

"I wanna go overseas too..." Sooyoung whined like a kid, it’s almost embarrassing.

 

Sunny looked at Jessica apologetically.

 

Jessica smiled at Sunny "But honestly guys you can visit me, you can have your second honeymoon in Daddy's beach house.. No one is using it anyway..Since i don't have a gift for you guys yet" 

 

'We will go! We will go!" Sooyoung clapped his hands.

 

"If that's the case i will take care of your tickets then." Hyoyeon declared, her family has a well known travel agency.

 

Sunny can't believe “Seriously?! You guys.. Are so amazing!"   She exclaimed as she hugged Jessica.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter