The Reunion.

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ”Oh Sica, Grow up! Nothing will happen to you there. You will just attend the wedding and then you're free go!"  She whispered to herself trying to make her feel better. She was very anxious as it is, she don't have any intentions to go back if not for her best friends. "Everything will work out just fine, it has to be!” She took a deep breath as she steps outside the plane.

 

 

(Incheon Airport) At the arrival area, three pairs of eyes were locked on the exit.  Patiently waiting.. “Hey long kid!  Have you seen her already?"  Hyoyeon asked Seohyun who is the tallest among the three of them. 

 

"Unnie, I only see what you see. " Seohyun said without taking her eyes of the door.   "I should've brought the binoculars with me" Sunny frustratedly jumps to get a better view.   Hyo yeon checked the paper on her hands, double checking the information. “Are you sure the flight number was correct?"  She is looking up to Seohyun

 

“I didn't write that Unnie" Seohyun look down.

 

"Sunkyu? " Hyo yeon eyed Sunny who is still busy jumping.

 

“Of course!"  Sunny pouted. "What do you think of me?"

 

“Then why Sica is still not here?  The plane landed half an hour ago!"  Hyoyeon complained.

 

"Maybe she over slept. You know her." Sunny reasoned. “Should we call airport security to find her? Maybe she dozed off somewhere inside."  She muttered worried.

 

"You think?" Hyoyeon asked, seriously considering it.

 

"Sica Unnie is not a grade schooler..." Seohyun pointed out. “Give her a break.” 

 

"Aish! That Sica!" Hyoyeon made a tsk sound.   Meanwhile Jessica was looking at the back of three girls. “Is that..." she walked back to sneak closer to the girls. The shortest one was jumping. The tallest one was calmly standing eyeing on the arrival exit and the blonde one was blabbering.  "Oh. My. God." she rushed close to the girls. "Miss me??!" Jessica yelled to the three girls... Sunny stop jumping... Hyoyeon  jaw drop. and Seo hyun gave a surprised smile.

 

"SICA!!" all three girls screamed,

 

"Unnie!" Seo hyun hugged Jessica Happily. 

 

"Maknae!" Sica hugged back.." Oh my.. You’re so tall!  So pretty!"

 

"Ahem" Hyoyeon pushed Seohyun on the side. "If you say pretty, I think you are talking about me!"

 

Jessica laughed "Hyoyoungie! I  missed you so much! "she said as she hugged her female bestfriend  " yeah.. You are still the prettiest!" 

 

"Sunny!" Jessica pay attention on the shortest girl."Congratulations!" and embrace her tightly

 

"We're so excited to see you... I cant believe you’re here.." Sunny suddenly got teary eyed upon contact on her long lost friend.

 

“I won’t miss your wedding, you know that!" Jessica smiled widely.

 

“I know!" Sunny hugged her again “the rest are waiting for you... tomorrow we will have lunch with guys!" 

 

“I’m excited already" Jessica said sincerely 

 

 "Let's go home.. You need to rest." Hyoyeon helped Jessica with her bags, the four of them starts to walk through the parking lot arms in arms.   ++++++++   Unlike what Jessica planed, Sunny insist that Jessica will stay with them on their old dorm, where they used to live before. Her friend kept her as comfortable as possible.. They spent the night telling stories like the old times. It has been a long time since Je
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter