Flash Back

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Aigoo... Yul you're so heavy!" Teayeon complained as he and Yoong tried to put Yuri to bed, the idiot drinks till he dropped in the hotel’s bar lounge. Luckily they were able to find him; he went missing right after lunch.

 

Yoong help him to carry the drunken master to his bed.

 

"Hyung, do you think it's ok to leave him like that?" Yoong asked Taeyeon, when they manage to lay Yuri on his bed.

 

"What do you think?"  Taeyeon said in annoyed voice, as stared at his unconscious buddy lying messily in his bed.

 

"Do we have to change his clothes or something? He stinks.."  Yoong made face as he look at Yuri’s stained clothes.

 

“You change him then, I have enough traumas for today! The man puke on me twice. TWICE!"  He can't even take his smell right now.

 

"But, Hyung.." Yoong pleaded

 

"Am I your Hyung or not? Be a good boy and change him! Ah! Seriously!" Taeyeon scold Yoong and then leave the room, leaving the messy work to the kid.

 

**

"Don't worry, whoever you're thinking... she loves you?"  Yuri look up to the owner of the most musical voice he knows.. His heart starts to beats faster.

 

"Sica!"  He smiled widely he missed her so much, They didn't see each other for two weeks.. Jessica and her sister flew to the US to attend a family reunion.

 

Jessica wrap herself to him "I miss you badly!" and kissed him on a cheek.

 

He hugged her back tightly and kissed her back.. On his life that was full of wrong, Jessica is the only thing he got right. She made him believe that he can do everything.. That he can be a good man. Jessica makes him to want to be a good guy.

 

They've known each other since they were 13 years old. She is the first girl who yelled at him with a cold glare and refuses to be a victim of his Pranks. He can still remember the pain on his head when Sica threw her shoe on him when he tried to make fun of her hair. How he hates her then, but for the same reason little by little he got more and more drawn into her, until they become friends.

 

She is became his personal angel , who suddenly fix him in his troubled years, that's when his parents got divorced and he starts to hate everything and everyone around him Through her, he fou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter