After Dinner

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Choi was silently observing as her God daughter played the song that she requested, she was great as usual, and she never fails to exceed her expectation. ‘Poor Sooyeon..  You are really hurt my dear. But don’t worry Umma will be here for you’ She thought as she rested in her husband arms. All were quite all throughout the performance.

 

The old lady sighed when her eyes caught Yuri; His face was in pain as he longingly gazes at the girl in the piano.  Tiffany on the other hand was in tears while looking at the boy.  Mrs. Choi just smiled weakly ‘You kids don’t know what you’re doing to each other’

The old lady sighed, as she thought of the best way to deal with the situation. ‘Since Sooyoungie will not tell me anything. I will need to talk to Sooyeon, Obviously they need a real adult to figure things out.. My poor children’

+++++++

Jessica finishes the song in tears…  She heard applause from her audience, but as of the moment she just wants to get out and cry hard somewhere that no one can hear her.  She was still unmoving when she felt a pair of strong hands pull her up. She looked up in surprised and froze when she saw the strangers face.

 

The man was smiling kindly at her and she quickly feel comforted..

 

“You have a beautiful voice, I really like it...”  He said as he wiped her tears gently.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I told you.. I hate it when you cry…”  He replied as he gently pulled her towards him… “Stop crying, it really breaks my heart, princess”

 

“Heechul…” Jessica starts to tear up again for some reason, she grasps the man’s arms as if her life depends on him.

 

“Don’t waste your tears, There are people that is willing to love you” he wiped her tears again.

 

Jessica’s eyes automatically met his gaze with confusion..

 

Heechul chuckled with her expression “I know, because I do.”  He patted her back without removing his eyes of her “If you will give me a chance”

 

“I-I can’t—“Jessica stutters but the man cut her.

 

“You don’t have to answer now Princess” Heecchul moved his face forward which is too close for comfort as usual. “I will wait till you’re ready..No rush.” Heechul whispered.

 

Jessica’s body stiffens. She is an emotional mess as of the moment, she can’t even think straight.

 

“So princess, would you like me to take you away from here?” Heechul disturbed her thought, he was still smiling it made her relax a bit.

 

A big part of her wants to go on with the suggestion, but Jessica knows that’s a rude thing to do. Thinking that Sooyoungs’s parents were here. “I w----“both of them look back to her table when they heard a commotion starting  back at their table.

 

+++++++

 

Tiffany don’t need any word from Yuri to figure out what he was thinking, His face, his eyes was screaming that he wants to be free from her.  Tears seems endless… she felt sorry for him. Yuri was the love of her life, Is it wrong for her to want him. ‘I’m sorry Yul..But I can’t let you go.’  She silently thought never leaving Yuri’s face.

 

“Tiffany” Yuri gulped as he faces the crying girl. Only a heartless man will make Tiffany cry like this, ‘It’s my fault again’. He don't know what to do anymore, seems like no matter what he do everything will be wrong. A part of him wants to take care of the girl beside her, but now... it's nothing compared to his urge to be with Jessica. Yuri looked back to the girl by the piano and his heart sank when he saw her on somebody's arms.

 

“Don’t leave me” Tiffany pleaded in almost inaudible voice.

 

He turned back to the girl “Tiffany I-I—“  Yuri’s eyes widens as he saw thick red liquid dripped from the girl nose,  “My God. Tiffany you’re bleeding!” Yuri gasps which made all of the people on the table stop and look at them.

 

“What is happening?”  Yuri heard Taeyeon asked in his worried voice .

 

Sunny and Sooyoung stand up from their seat and run to their side of the table.

 

 “Oh my God!”  Even Umma immediately got near them.

 

Tiffany mindlessly touched her face, and found fresh blood on her pale hands. Her vision started to blur.

 

“Tiffany!” she heard Yuri called her name but she can’t look at him straight. ‘What’s happening to me?’

 

Tiffany blindly grasps Yuri’s clothes. She felt her eyes started to tear up again.  “Yuri. I-I’m scared.”  She helplessly whispered… and then everything went blank.

 

“Oppa! We need to bring her to the hospital” Seohyun said when Tiffany begins to close her eyes.

 

“YOONG! GET THE CAR NOW!” Yuri yelled to his donseang she was tapping Tiffany’s face, trying to wake her up.  ‘Tiffany,  wake up please!’

 

Yoong immediately followed his cousin’s order and dash towards the exit

 

Heechul and Jessica walked closer, everyone is standing and seems to be in panic.  

 

“What’s going on?”  Jessica asked as she try to break in to the circle of obviously worried people, her eyes almost immediately dart towards Yuri and Tiffany. The girls face was paler than the usual while Yuri was holding her in her arms. 

 

“She passed out” Hyoyeon answered her.

 

“She’s bleeding” Jessica gasps.

 

“Dears.. Give Tiffany space she needs all the air she can get, come on” Umma ordered everyone.

 

Heechul runs towards the couple to look at the unconscious girl.

 

Yuri glared at him, “What are you doing?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter