Friendly Interruption

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany welcomed her visitor with an eye smile, she already felt better just by the mere fact that Yuri came for her today.  But her expression changed when she saw him. Yuri doesn’t look well.  He slowly walked towards her bed and put the basket of fruits in her bedside. 

 

“Yul, are you ok?” She worriedly asked him,, he looks so tired.   “I’m the one who’s supposed to ask you that” He gave her a weak smile. “Do you feel better now?”   Tiffanny nodded. “Yes, especially now that you are here” She looked at Yuri’s tired eyes. “I’m sorry about yesterday… about Jessica; I realize that I was wrong.”    Yuri smiled at Tiffany and patted her hair, He was really mad about what happened in the wedding boutique but seeing her now he can’t stand to be mad at the girl. “Don’t worry about it anymore. Just rest and get stronger ok?”   Tiffany held his hands and gave her a sad smile.. “You are always taking care of me.. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve it”   “Silly, you are my mushroom. I will always care for you”   The girl just sighed. “I hope it’s enough for me to always have you by my side”   “It will be…” Yuri realize that he has nowhere to go anyways, His heart hurts every time he recalls what happens last night.  He ruined everything between him and Jessica, the least thing that he can do is to take care of Tiffany; his best friend is dying… He can’t let her down.   “Yuri, I love you with all my heart. I’m sorry if I’m causing trouble now… I just want to be with you while I still can.”   Yuri gave her a sympathetic hug, Grandma Hwang told him that Tiffany has gotten worst. She must be really scared. “You don’t have to worry about me,  I will stay with you as long as you want me to”   The girl looked at him in wide eyes “Really?”   Yuri nodded and smiled at her.   Tiffany hugged him tight as her eyes shed tears.. ‘I promise, I will make you happy Yul”   ‘I’m sorry Jessica…’ Yuri thought as he returned the hug to Tiffany.   “I love you Yuri” Tiffany whispered.   Yuri closed his eyes and sew a different girl in his mind. “I love you too”   ++++++++++++++++++++++++   Heechul smiled as soon as he saw a familiar figure enters the door. He waved at her to capture her attention.   Jessica smiled back to the guy, “I’m sorry I’m late.”   “It’s ok.. You look prettier”  Heechul complemented her.   Jessica mentally sighed ‘If you only knew what Sunny and Hyo did to me’ she thought of her fan girling friends back home. “Well I can’t let myself be outshined by you, can I?” She Joked.   Heechul just gave a small laugh as he pulled the chair for Jessica. She effortlessly slides to sit like a princess. “Thanks”   “You’re always welcome” he went back to his own seat and signal for the waiter to come.   “So, you promise you will tell me what happened last night.” Heechul said casually as he takes a look at the menu. “I hope I didn’t cause you any problems.”   “No you didn’t.”   “Did you cry?”   Jessica laughed to the direct question “A bit”   “I hate it when you cry” He gave her a warm gaze..   “I hate it too.” She smiled again “I think it’s over now… It was like stating the obvious, closure for something that is long gone”   “Is it?” The man eyed her “Long gone for you?’   Jessica shrugged; well she needs to face it… ‘Yuri and I will never happened’   Heechul smiled “Don’t worry you will get there”   “I hope so… because it’s incredibly tiring” Jessica gave out her order.  “By the way, it turned out my friends knows you”    “They do?”  Heechul arched his brows.   “Yup, they show me magazines and stuffs..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter