EPILOUGE: YURI +JESSICA =YOON AH? HUH?!

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes in the darkness of the room, the moon light illuminates from the outside of their room, and everything is just so calm and peaceful.  When it hit her, she looked at her husband beside her whose head is still resting in her shoulders..  For a brief second she wants to chuckle since his tongue was sticking in his slightly open mouth again, but she got distracted by sudden pain.

 

“Seobang… “She shook her husband shoulder but Yuri just turned to her encircling his long arms on her.

 

“Seobang!” She called again, to her surprise Yuri smiled with his eyes still close.

 

“Sica baby…not there” he even giggled which made it sound erted that made Jessica face palmed herself.

 

“SEOBANG!” Jessica finally let out in top of her lungs which made Yuri jolt up in their bed and fell backwards in the process.

 

“W-what… what?” The man asked still disoriented from his sudden awakening. .

 

“It hurts..” Jessica said in pained expression as she touched her hardened baby bump, she’s having contractions. Yuri and Jessica were expecting their first child.

 

“W-what… what—“Yuri’s face begins to panic.

 

Jessica gritted her teeth as she grabs her husband collar to snap him out in his impending panic attack. “Don’t mess with me now with your what-what, Kwon Yuri! I’m in pain!”  She said in a high pitch tone as she glares to the man she loves most of the time..  She hates him in times like this.

 

“GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!” Jessica screamed finally.

 

Yuri gulped as he quickly turn on the lights and run around the room grabbing things that his wife might need.  But since his brain was not working he end up with a file of random stuff.

 

“Seobang my water broke!” Jessica hissed as she felt her legs wet.

 

Yuri just looks at her with pure horror as his face gradually lose all the color.  “TAEYEON!!!!” Yuri screamed the name of his friend who is staying with them as a permanent free loader or I mean boarder.

 

The door swung open with half a sleep Taeyeon.. “What’s with the scream---“

 

*THUD*

 

Taeyeon and Jessica look at Yuri who is now on the floor.

 

“Did he…”Taeyeon was still staring at his friends pathetic state.

 

“HE FAINTED!” Jessica snapped in anger. “Can you bring me to the hospital? Please...” Jessica winced in pain as she felt another contraction.

 

Taeyeon run by her side with a confused face, not knowing how to touch her.

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica snarled at their good friend.

 

“R-Right..” Taeyeon pulled her arm and put it in his shoulder to help her.. Go out the room leaving the still unconscious Yuri on the floor.  But the real problem starts when the two shorties reach the stairs.

 

“H-how.. Sica I can’t support you in the stairs we might both fall!” Taeyeon said nervously as he hyperventilates.

 

“Call someone who can!” Jessica said painfully as she sat on the floor, what the hell is happening to them now?

 

“R-right … w-wait for me!” Taeyeon run on his room, five minutes later Taeyeon was back with towel to on his hand to wipe Jessica’s sweat forming in her forehead.

 

“Help is coming, Help is coming!” He repeats his word like a broken track.

 

“Taeyeon you know that you need to help me deliver the baby if I don’t get to the hospital on time, right?” Jessica said as she breathes deeply, she needs someone by her side during the delivery… and it’s pretty obvious that her Yuri is already out of the choices.  

 

“H-help you..” Taeyeons face turned to green as he run again on his room to say hello to the toilet, the idea made him so insanely nervous he needs to puke… his sound effect was heard by the pregnant lady who is cursing under her breath.

 

“Noona!” A man called Jessica from the door.

 

“Yoong! Help me!” Jessica cried in relief as soon as she saw Yuri’s cousin.

 

The young man run upstairs quickly and scoops her effortlessly.  “Where’s Hyung?” Yoong asked confusedly when he didn’t see Yuri.

 

“Seobang fainted like a girl… Taeyeon is puking his insides.. Please bring me to the hospital now. “Jessica begged, she can feel the pain getting stronger.

 

Yoong nodded as he sprints down with Jessica in his arms. “Are we going to leave them here?” Yoong asked as soon as he secured his noona with a seatbelt.

 

“Those to idiots can go after us! The baby can’t wait.. aahhh! “Jessica said as she felt the pain again.

 

“Okay.. Hold on Noona..” Yoong slid himself on the driver’s seat and start the car and drive to the nearest hospital.

 

++++++++

 

Jessica found herself in the delivery room holding Yoong’s hand. Streaks of sweat were beading in her forehead like crazy.

 

“Mrs. Kwon one more push when you feel the contraction ok..” the Obstetrician said but Jessica is way too exhausted now.

 

“You can do it Noona! Just one more! Hwaiting!” Yoong   cheered gleefully in her side. ‘What the hell.. Where is my husband?” Jessica bit her lips when she felt that she was about to lose consciousness.. she needs Yuri.

 

“Baby!” Jessica, Yoong, the doctor and the nurse all turned their heads when a panting Yuri opened the door of the delivery room, already in scrubs.

 

“Seobang!” Jessica cried when she saw him, she instantly felt relief when he holds her hand.

 

“Everything will be fine, remember you need to breath” Yuri said worried ly as he demonstrate the right breathing to his lovely wife

“Thanks Yoong! I owe you one..’Yuri mouthed at his cousin on the other side of his wife.

 

“I will expect a payback..” Yoong said playfully.

 

“Good timing Mr. Kwon” The lady doctor said before she focused to Jessica. “One last push Jessica… ready?”

 

“You can do it baby..” Yuri kissed her fore head.

 

Jessica nodded, as she gave a long push when she felt another contraction.

 

“Ok.. Keep going the baby is crowning already” the doctor said.

 

Yuri felt the grip of Jessica tighten; he wanted to cry when he saw her wife’s pain… He wants to tell the doctor to stop when…

 

 

“UUWWWAAAAAAAAAAA…” A loud high pitch cry cut the silence of the room.

 

Jessica dropped her head back tiredly, breathing heavily..

 

“Baby Girl out.. 21:22!” the doctor announce.  “Mr. Kwon…it’s time to cut the cord.” The doctor looks at the frozen father.

 

“Seobang… don’t dare to faint in front of your daughter.” Jessica smiled tiredly to Yuri who looks like he is about to break down.

 

Yuri reluctantly step towards the doctor holding the baby, his tears fell as soon as he met the infants slightly opened eyes. He felt his chest tightens with overwhelming joy.

 

“Cut in-between the two forceps” the doctor instructed which was followed by trembling Yuri.

 

“Anyeong baby…Appa is here” Yuri greeted the baby with tears.

 

“Congratulations.. You are parents now.” The doctor said as she hand the baby to Jessica who was still leaning on the delivery table.

 

“Hello baby…I’m your umma” Jessica whispered as hug her daughter close.

 

Yuri watched his wife and daughter with an overwhelming feeling of happiness, his tears were not stopping.

 

“Noona…she is so beautiful” Yoong smiled at the infant, his new niece as he snap a picture.

 

“She looks like you Seobang..” Jessica smiled to her husband.

 

Yuri wiped his tears using his sleeves and smiled back to his wife lovingly. “She will grow as beautiful as you Jagiya..” He said as he kissed the babies hands.

 

Jessica tears finally fell as she looks at her husband, he never seen Yuri this happy..

 

“Thank you for giving birth to our daughter Baby.. You did well.. I love you so much” Yuri said as he gave Jessica a long kiss..  And when I say long it is long, enough to make everyone around them uncomfortable.

 

“Eherm..” The nurse cleared ; the couple was forced to separate due to embarrassment. “We wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter