What Went Wrong?

Ice Breaker 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon listened to Yuri attentively, but from what the story is going. He already knows that the situation is really bad.  He sighed and looks at Yuri who is now busy having himself drunk again. The guy is seriously killing his self. “Dude. No offense, but. I seriously want to punch you in the face right now...” Taeyeon muttered.

 

"I want to kill myself" Yuri said tiredly, as she stares at his friend blankly

 

Taeyeon can't believe what he just heard. Where was he when all this happend? He remembered five years ago, he was shocked on the news that his high school friends were having major problems is Seoul. Jessica who was Yuri's girlfriend for about three years then suddenly disappeared without saying anything along with her sister. He really doesn’t know what happened since he was in New York to attend Juilliard Academy at that time.  At first he thought that Jessica just got tired of the relationship, who can blame her? Three years is no joke... especially if your partner is Yuri.  The guy is such a girl magnet, having girls lining up for him all the time, ‘this lucky bastard’ Taeyeon often say inwardly then.   Knowing Jessica who’s been acting high and mighty all throughout middle school, he thought that maybe the girl just gave up on Yuri and his issues in life. Which will not be surprising,  she’s a princess after all.

 

"So in other words you cheated?" Taeyeon clarified again still trying to grasp the idea..

 

Yuri sighed, then nodded.

 

"Yeah. you ... you don't cheat on a girl like Jessica. I'm surprised you're still alive." Taeyeon eyed his friend who was now holding his head.

 

"Taengo, seriously." Yuri grits his teeth. "Ok, sorry Yul.  But dude, cheating is only cheating.. if you have feelings toward the other person.. If I were you I will just go and follow Jessica back then and explain everything. I will cry out blood if she wants’ me too, heck I will let her kick me to death just to be with her again." 

 

Yuri know that Taeyeon was right, but he can't even face her back then. ‘coward’ he thought of himself.

 

Taeyeon patted his friends shoulders..

 

"I was honestly curious what kind of girl can make you take your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter