Hysteric

The Almighty King's Watch

 

*Park Yunhee’s POV*

I stood frozen solid. I have never seen him so angry before. His eyes were huge and wide. He had even shouted at me. Something he had never done although there were times I did things wrong. Now, that fascade was thrown out the window as he cared less about his reputation.

“I..I’m so sorry,”I quickly bowed as I stuttered.

Never have I felt so small in front of him before. I always thought he treated me really well and was starting to like me. But this was so out of the ordinary. Please tell me I am dreaming. All I wanted right now was for a hole to appear, burying me alive.

“I’ll pay you back for the wat…,”

“PAY BACK?!”his shout made me jump a little and I began trembling.

By now, I could feel that he was towering over me. I meekly lifted my head and met with an intimidating stare. The almighty G-Dragon was glaring so hard at me that I had to look away before my tears fell.

“Let me tell you something. That watch is priceless. Even if you go around the world searching for it or used a million dollars to try and get it, you wouldn’t even find it,”he hissed in a low threatening voice.

“Oh my god, what’s going on?!”Daesung exclaimed all of a sudden.

“YOU, STAY OUT OF THIS!”G-Dragon turned to glare at Daesung while pointing at him.

“Okay…okay,”Daesung hurriedly nod while slowly backing off.

“And you, better go look for it right now. Thank you for your service for the past few weeks. You are no longer needed,”G-Dragon said in a low and threatening voice.

“I’m so sorry…,”

“Cut your crap and go look for it. I don’t want to hear your useless apology,”he glared at me one final time before walking away.

I tried to stop myself but the tears wouldn’t heed. My whole body started trembling and before I knew it, I was a sobbing mess.

“Are you alright? What happened? What did you do?”Daesung asked as he rushed over.

“What the hell happened to Jiyong hyung?”Seungri asked as he walked into the room.

“What did you misplace? I heard him muttering about losing something”Top asked.

“His watch…,”I tried to answer in between sobs.

“What watch? You mean the one with spikes?!”Daesung asked in shock.

I nodded and I heard the both of them gasp in return.

“That’s the last thing you should do to G-Dragon,”Seungri sighed as he leaned against a wall with eyes overflowing with pity.

“But it was just a watch! Did he have to terrorise me like that over it?!”I asked as I continued sobbing.

“It isn’t just a watch to him, Park Yunhee. That’s where you get it wrong,”Daesung patted my back.

“That watch was given by Shinae noona,”Seungri continued.

I looked at the three of them, not getting it. I sniffed at the three of them exchange glances as if urging one another to speak up.

“But why did he say I can’t buy it? I mean, it’s just a watch,”I asked.

“Shinae noona is a watch designer and that watch was specially designed for him,”Seungri answered.

“Guys, you’re doing this all wrong. How is she going to understand the importance when you are not getting to the main point,”Top rolled his eyes.

“If you’re so great, why don’t you explain it to her?”Seungri gestured towards me.

“Yeah, you explain. They are so complicating,”Daesung shook his head.

“Well, er…, you know, Jiyong and Shinae are best friends, right?”Top asked carefully.

I nodded my head.

“Aish, just a little note by the side, Jiyong hyung likes her,”Seungri interrupted.

“That’s not how you explain it!”Daesung rolled his eyes.

“Yeah! It’s more than that!”Top sided Daesung.

“Guys, I’m confused. But why do they act so cold towards each other when he likes her? Does she not like him back?”I asked.

“You should get Youngbae hyung to explain it to you next time. He knows how to do it better. For now, just know that Jiyong places great importance on Shinae noona. It’s Shinae noona first then work for him. And you know how serious he is when it comes to work. He gets all anxious when it comes to Shinae noona and that watch is a big no-no. None of  would even THINK of touching it,”Seungri continued.

“We’ll help you look for it,”Daesung reassured.

“If we find it, then you might be able to stay on but be prepared for his hostile attitude towards you. But if we don’t, then good luck to you,”Seungri patted my back.

“Yah! Stop scaring her,”Top glared.

*End of Park Yunhee’s POV*

*Min Shinae’s POV*

Though the comeback stage was over and all the fans were shuffling out of the recording studio to camp outside to await Big Bang’s departure, I was still glued to my seat feeling proud of my friends. But that moment was not to last as my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”I answered my phone.

“Shinae ah, you gotta come backstage this instant. Jiyong is going crazy,”Youngbae rambled on.

“What’s going on?”I asked as I made my way towards security, flashing my backstage pass to them.

“To cut the long story short, Yunhee lost the watch and Jiyong is looking all over for it,”Youngbae explained.

“You mean the watch I gave Jiyong?!”I asked in shock as I tried to find my way around backstage.

“Yes. Hurry up, alright. He needs you with him now. He’s a little hysterical the last time I saw him,”Youngbae panted.

It seems he was running around looking for Jiyong as well.

“Alright. I’ll try and look around for him. Call me when you find him!”I hung up.

I picked up my pace and began running around looking for Jiyong. I kept looking into rooms to try my luck but always ended up apologizing for intruding other people. I tried looking around for the watch as well. I was looking through rooms with their doors opened and was about to walk pass one door when a hint of red caught my eye. I retrace my steps and stood at the doorway to reconfirm. Right before me is the leader of Big Bang on his knees looking around the sofa for the watch. Near the mirror was a stylist unnie looking through boxes of accessories.

“I swore I saw it, Jiyong,”she said as she continued rummaging.

I couldn’t bring myself to walk right in as I caught his worried expression. His face was pale despite the make up he had on and the way his eyes darted around was enough evidence that he was about to die from all the anxiousness. The fact that Jiyong was even reaching behind the sofa despite how dirty it was made my heart ache terribly to see him in this state.

“Jiyong! YOUR WATCH!”the stylist unnie exclaimed as she held up the watch with spikes.

Jiyong immediately stood up and rushed towards it. Grabbing it, he looked at it with a smile that brought tears to my eyes. I watched as he wiped the face of the watch with a relieved expression. He sighed a sigh of relief before thanking the stylist unnie.

“Sorry, I was rushing when I packed and didn’t realize that I kept this here. I must have scared you,”she patted his arm.

“Nah, Park Yunhee shouldn’t have left it on the table,”he replied simply.

“She must have forgotten that she left it there,”she smiled before giving him one last pat on the arm.

When she turned around, she saw me at the door.

“Oh!”was what escaped from .

Jiyong turned to look and saw me.

“Er, hey,”I greeted awkwardly as I stepped into the room.

“I’ll leave you two alone then,”the stylist unnie hurriedly left as she closed the door.

“I heard about what happened. You okay?”I asked, knowing how much the watch meant to him.

“I’m so sorry for losing it. I should have waited till Namguk hyung was back to take care of it,”he looked down at the ground.

“It’s okay. I can always make another one for you,”I grinned awkwardly as I went over to him.

“It’s different! This is the one that you put on display for your graduation!”Jiyong became agitated as he shook the watch in his hand.

“Alright, relax, Jiyong,”I chuckled a little.

He breathed in deeply before he smiled at me.

“I thought my life was over for a second,”he sighed with a contented smile as he wore the watch.

“You exaggerate,”I laughed.

“I’m not. My heart stopped beating when I found out it was missing,”he said as he held onto my hand before resting his on the dressing table.

“Just make sure you don’t lose it again,”I smiled at him.

Kwon Jiyong merely nodded with a silly smile.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel