Slowly

The Almighty King's Watch

Hello my dear readers, sorry for the late update! Been really busy!!!!! My exams are just round the corner so this is a quick update before I continue studying for it. I'll update once my exams are over!!! ^^

*Yunhee’s POV*

The morning that Shinae was due to fly to Paris, I sent a message with a heavy feeling. For someone pursuing her dream, she looks downright depressed. The way she just kept drowning herself with shots after shots of tequila had pained me and I wasn’t even that close to her. I wonder what happened after I left her house with Taeyang. Did G-Dragon finally call her? Did they meet up to eat supper like they used to one last time? I needed answers for I knew Shinae was dying inside.

As I rang the doorbell to Big Bang’s dorm, I was hoping that I wouldn’t see G-Dragon inside. Though he was my bias, I didn’t want to see him this morning. He needed to be by Shinae’s side, after all. At least to say goodbye. The door swung open to reveal Daesung, all fresh out of the shower.

“Good morning, Yunhee! Have you eaten breakfast? You can eat a little while waiting. We’re running a little late today, sorry!”Daesung admitted sheepishly.

“It must be cause of the alcohol last night, huh?”I asked with a smile as I settled down at the dining table.

“Yeah, Seungri’s having a pretty bad headache right now,”he nodded his head.

“Where is he? And the rest?”I asked as I looked around the empty living room.

“Top hyung should be done anytime soon. Taeyang is showering while Seungri is still in bed. We aren’t in our best condition today, sorry,”he let his head drop apologetically for being late.

“Nah, it’s okay! I’m not the one who you should be apologizing to, anyway,”I laughed.

“True that, it’s the managers who will give us a hard time,”he chuckled.

“Oh, where’s G-Dragon, by the way? Still sleeping?”I asked.

“No. He isn’t in his room when I woke up. I guess he went to send Shinae off,”Top cut in as he walked out of his room.

“That’s good to know! Shinae’ll be so happy!”I grinned.

“You bet. From what I know, Jiyong is planning on surprising her at the airport,”Top smirked.

“Omo, who knew he was so romantic!”I giggled.

“He’s only romantic when it comes to Shinae noona! She’ll definitely cry her eyes out. I hope he gets it on video though. I would love to see her reaction!”Daesung clapped his hands together.

“Wonder what he planned this time round,”Top muttered under his breath as he took some soup.

“Daesung ah, is Seungri awake yet?”

I turned at the voice of Taeyang and heat immediately creeps up my cheeks for he was only wearing his jeans with nothing on top. With a towel drying his hair, his eyes were on the floor and he hadn’t noticed that I was around. I quickly looked away to avoid blushing anymore.

“Erm, hyung, you better wear something on top. Yunhee’s here,”Daesung cleared his throat.

“Huh? Oh, sorry! I’ll go wake Seungri!”he blabbered as I heard him run into a room.

Seeing him this morning, it made me think of what happened last night after we dropped Shinae off at her house.

As Shinae closed the front door to her apartment, Taeyang and I walked towards the elevator and waited in silence. Rather than it being a comfortable silence like the silent moments I had with G-Dragon, this moment was particularly awkward. In the elevator, none of us said a word and all I had been willing for was that the door opened as soon as possible. My heart was beating abnormally fast and I was afraid that in the quiet space, he could hear it. When the door finally opened, I was beyond relieved that I stepped out immediately.

What I hadn’t been expecting was the next thing that happened. Almost immediately after I stepped out, my right hand was enveloped with a tinge of warmness. I gasped and looked at whatever that was over my hand and was met with Taeyang’s hand holding onto mine. I looked at him to find that he was avoiding my eyes. The both of us stood still with me blushing even more. Taeyang cleared his throat and I sneaked a glimpse at him.

“Let’s go,”he mumbled.

I nodded my head, unable to speak and followed suit. The whole time we were waiting for another taxi, we were holding hands in silence. When he finally spotted one, he flagged it and as the vehicle slowed down to a stop, I felt him squeeze my hand. He gave me a soft smile with his two eyes turning into two crescents as he opened the door for me. He let go of my hand to gently lead me into the taxi. All the way back, he held onto my hand again. I didn’t know what was going on but I just felt contented with it. Letting out a small smile myself, I let my head rest on his arm since I was getting sleepy from the journey home.

“I’ll wake you up,”Taeyang turned to whisper as I felt his breath on the top of my head.

Snuggling closer to him, we intertwined our fingers together. When the taxi reached my house, I felt him ruffle my hair to wake me up. He had paid for the taxi and refused to let me return it. Giving up, I let him walk me to my house. When we were in front of my front door, we faced each other and I had looked up at him and he was looking at me with such loving eyes that I had to smile.

“Take care on the way home, Taeyang oppa. Let me know when you’re home, alright. I’ll be waiting,”I told him.

“Mmm, I will,”he nodded his head.

Just like that, he pulled me into his embrace and I had hugged him back.

“Goodnight, my dear,”he had whispered into my ear.

Letting go, he had reached out to hold my cheek with one hand. my cheek with his thumb, Taeyang let out another smile. When his hand left my cheek, my heart wrenched at the loss in contact. I turned around to unlock my door and I was reluctant in closing the door in his face.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,”he reassured me.

“Text me when you get home, okay. Please be careful,”I nodded my head.

“Go in,”he smiled his famous eye smile.

I shook my head to get the flashback out of my mind before the rest realised. I reached out to grab the jug and a glass to pour myself some water.

“Hey, are you feeling alright after drinking so much last night?”Taeyang’s voice broke my train of thoughts as he settled down next to me.

“Yeah, I’m fine. You?”I asked as I tried my hardest to withhold my smile.

“Well, if I were you, I wouldn’t be worried about me. You should be worrying more for Seungri. He’s having a terrible headache when I woke him up,”he answered.

“Oh my, do you have any medicine?”I quickly put my glass down as I stood up to walk into the kitchen.

I opened each cabinet, looking for the medicine but as I walked towards the cabinet near the refrigerator, I heard footsteps before two hands rested on the counter top on either side of me.

“Good morning, my dear. Sorry that it wasn’t the first thing I said to you. But you understand my heart, right?”

I couldn’t control my muscles on my face anymore as I looked down at my feet, smiling. Taeyang stood up straight and stood next to me with his back resting on the refrigerator just in case the members saw. I lifted my head to face him and we exchanged smiles.

“Are you free tonight?”he asked.

“Depends,”I answered.

“Depends?”he raised an eyebrow.

“I was planning on eating ice-cream at home while watching television. But if you’re going to ask me out on a date, then I’m free,”I replied.

With that, he let out a chuckle.

“Then, you better reconsider your plans because I’ll love to bring you out on a date tonight,”he grinned.

“Hmmm, I guess I’m free then,”I shrugged, causing him to laugh.

“Good morning, Yunhee noona. Can you get me some medicine?”Seungri groaned out of nowhere.

“Oh, sure sure! Sorry!”I quickly opened a random cabinet.

“Here, silly,”Taeyang whispered as he opened the one next to it.

The two of us looked at each other before bursting out into fits of laughter.

*End of Yunhee’s POV*

End of Chapter

DarkAngel